Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Twilight / Dusk

Discussion on Twilight / Dusk within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Twilight / Dusk

I'm looking for a Twilight / Dusk .

Paying Paypal only.

Pm prices , thx

up.

thx for all msg

keep looking before choice the seller

up
Old 01/31/2015, 20:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
up !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Dusk(Precursor for Twilight) for sell.
04/26/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Got it a few days ago from the mystic forge. Selling it for 900 gold. Costs about 1000 gold at the moment,so 100 gold off seems like a good deal. I'm willing to trade it for dawn as-well. Only pm if you're interested. http://i.imgur.com/qNbHPem.jpg http://i.imgur.com/HDi3EYl.jpg
[Buying] Dusk (Will sell Twilight after!)
12/10/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Hey Epvp, I'm wanting to buy Dusk for ingame gold send me a message via pm, Dusk is all I need for Twilight so if anyone wants to buy Twilight that send me a private message. Edit: I will not be going first due to previous attempts by scammers.
[Trading] Lol EU West Account For GW2 Twilight Or Dusk. Also For GW2 Gold.
05/30/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Hello dear fellas. I decided to trade my Lol EU West Account For the GW2 item Twilight or Dusk. I Can give you all the informations about my account, I will do all the preparations, so there won't be any problems. If you want i can screen stream to show you my account and all she skins and so on. If you have any interests pm me or you can add me on skype : Gapatic1 Hope to hear from you soon :D I'm also looking for Gw2 gold, and would like to trade my account from one of the options mentioned...
[Trading] Lol EU West Account For GW2 Twilight Or Dusk. Also For GW2 Gold.
05/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello dear fellas. I decided to trade my Lol EU West Account For the GW2 item Twilight or Dusk. I Can give you all the informations about my account, I will do all the preparations, so there won't be any problems. If you want i can screen stream to show you my account and all she skins and so on. If you have any interests pm me or you can add me on skype : Gapatic1 Hope to hear from you soon :D I'm also looking for Gw2 gold, and would like to trade my account from one of the options mentioned...
WTB Dusk or twilight EU Desolation
11/05/2012 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Will pay 100$ for dusk and 400-500$ for Twilight. Will ONLY go first if VERY high reputable person.