Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Kudzu

Discussion on Selling Kudzu within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Kudzu

Current / Highest bid
125€
Old 10/01/2014, 01:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
10 Runs, only Whites and blues.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling full DPS Ranger with nearly finished Kudzu ( Legendary )
08/23/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 9 Replies
Lv. 80 100% Full Ascended accessory Volcanus skin 8 Exotic Weapons incl. underwater weapons ( each over 50g worth cuz of the good looking skin ) Full DPS - best runes and sigils ( I was in a professional speedclear guild ) Leaf of Kudzu ( precursour - soulbound ) WvW equip +lv 109 and well skilled 3k AP every living story since 5 months unlocked
[Selling] Sunrise , Kudzu
05/06/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Good day, iam selling Guild wars 2 legendary weapons, the legendary greatsword Sunrise and the Long bow Kudzu , Price for sunrise is 280$ and for Kudzu 270$ , if interested please add me skype: emayynice
[Selling] Kudzu + gw2 account
11/17/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 2 Replies
http://puu.sh/5kE6q.png Anyone interest in plz add my skype: john.leeeee http://puu.sh/5kEf1.png THe panda Icon is me. Plz be aware the scamers. And I am also want to sell my main account. cause I am ready to AFK. server : US blackgate current No 1 in season 1. I have the rewards key for season 1 chest.
[Selling] Precursor [Leaf of Kudzu]
06/07/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 4 Replies
Hello epvp. I'm looking to get my rep up here and selling a precursor that dropped for me yesterday morning (6/3/2013). Was farming suncove and got it from a chest. I will only accept paypal. Once the funds are confirmed I will add you to my personal guild. In 24 hours you will be able to withdraw the Bow from my bank (the 24 hours is in-game cause anet made it that way). Current price: $150 USD $120 USD
[Selling] Kudzu Cheap ! 1499g !
04/09/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, ich möchte gerne Kudzu verkaufen ! Kudzu - Guild Wars 2 Wiki (GW2W) Trade wird so ablaufen das ein Angebot im AH gemacht wird und dann von mir daran verkauft! :) Ing gibts bei Pn oder Nachfrage :)