Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB ghastly grinning shield skin

Discussion on WTB ghastly grinning shield skin within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 290
WTB ghastly grinning shield skin

Hey i want to buy ghastly grinning shield skin. I have 700g. Pm me with ur price. ON EU. If u want same payment like tp then dont even ask me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Ghastly Grinning Shield and Greatsaw Greatsword Skin
08/07/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 3 Replies
SELLING: 2 x Greatsaw Greatsword Skin 1 x Ghastly Grinning Shield Skin These skins were released for the 2012 Halloween Event and are no longer obtainable in-game apart from the through the auction house. The developers have stated that they most likely would not bring back these items ever again, making them potentially the most valuable weapon skins in game for all time. Please kindly drop me an offer through PM. I also have the following item if anyone is interested. 1 x The...
[Buying] Ghastly Grinning Shield Skin
04/23/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 4 Replies
Hi all I want to buy a ghastly grinning shield skin, payment via PayPal. Please pm or contact me via Skype derrickklxk if you are genuinely selling. Thank you.
Selling GHASTLY GRINNING SHIELD SKIN | Taking Paypal
04/05/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 10 Replies
Ghastly Grinning Shield Skin | GW2Spidy Selling this once (but have 3). Taking Paypal only. - Offer here.
[Buying] Ghastly Grinning Shield Skin
10/19/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Edit: Closed.
Selling THE LEGEND and GHASTLY GRINNING SHIELD SKIN | Taking Paypal
02/12/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 20 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/mbzbc.png Hey guys, since I stopped playing actively I don't need these prestige items anymore. I was almost done with gathering all items for the legendary staff, but I lost the motivation of playing towards this target. If you have any questions regarding this thread, don't bother asking. Anyway, let's start: THE LEGEND