Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lvl80 Thief | Orig. Serial + REGMAIL

Discussion on lvl80 Thief | Orig. Serial + REGMAIL within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 195
lvl80 Thief | Orig. Serial + REGMAIL

lvl80 Thief | Serial Code + Original Email Included

PM me or respond for details, I will provide a scan of the serial code and the associated E-mail account. The account only has a lvl80 thief with most of the map completed and subpar gear.

Accepting PayPal, Skrill and cryptocurrency (btc ltc)
Old 03/19/2014, 14:38   #2

elite*gold: 195
bump, still selling

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] lvl80 Assassin | Serial + Orig. Email Included
12/11/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 3 Replies
PM me or respond for details, I will provide a scan of the serial code and the associated E-mail account. The account only has a lvl80 sin with most of the map completed and subpar gear. Only accepting PayPal offers!
[Selling] Guild Wars 2 account lvl80 thief
05/30/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
sold
wtt Gw2 one of the best wvw lvl80 thief against ur aion acc
11/08/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Heyho i want to trade my 80thief p/d deffensiv perfect for open pvp(wvwvw) in GW2 against your aion acc lvl 60 with some gear the thief has 7 gold and full carrion set(best set ingame) exo pistol(best pistol) exo dagger(best dagger) gold dagger(not the best but always good)for double dagger spamming the attack 3=condidional deffensiv build= a lot of dmg u only do with the main weapon. accesoires are also the best you can have(full exo)
wtt endgeared Gw2 lvl80 thief against ur aion account
10/28/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Heyho i want to trade my GuildWars2 80thief p/d deffensiv perfect for open pvp against your aion acc lvl 60 with also gear the thief has 11 gold and full carrion set(best set ingame) exo pistol(best pistol) the dagger ist not the best but for the build not very important accesoires are also the best you can have leatherin 400 and juwelier 400
WTS lvl80 Thief GW2
09/18/2012 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Server: Desolation EU Level 80 Thief Full Exotic level 80 Berserker's items (Boots,Pants,Gloves,Coat and Helm) with power,precision,crit + Rybu Crystal on each part wich gives Power,Precision and crit Secound set for farming based on magic find lvl 80 Green Explorer's (Boots,Pants,Gloves,Coat and helm + accessoaries whit magic find) + Opal orb on each part wich gives Magic find,Power and Precission Coocking preffesion on 340 Almost 100% all maps Explored x54 Mystic Coins x40 Badges of...