Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW2 GOLD FOR DIAMOND TEAM (LOL) NA)

Discussion on GW2 GOLD FOR DIAMOND TEAM (LOL) NA) within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GW2 GOLD FOR DIAMOND TEAM (LOL) NA)

what title says!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EU WEST 3vs3 team team shop ! gold-diamond
01/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello. Prices : gold 10 euro , platina 20 , diamond 30. only accept psc. when you want your team name and tag its also possible but +5euro the price.
[Trading] Trade Diamond 5 team (75 points only 13G) against Diamond team SPOT
09/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, due to the news on S3 rewards, i'm looking to trade a Diamond 5 3v3 Team with 75 LP (5W and 7L, but u only need 10 W to get the Reward now) against a Sport in a Diamond 3v3 team. "Keep in mind that for 5v5 and 3v3 tier rewards, you need to have won at least 10 games with the team to qualify." Announcing Season 3 rewards | League of Legends Add me on Skype at Staylah_78, We can use a MiddleMan for the Trade. Thx CU
[Trading] Trade Diamond 5 team (75 points only 13G) against Diamond team SPOT
09/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, due to the news on S3 rewards, i'm looking to trade a Diamond 5 3v3 Team with 75 LP (5W and 7L, but u only need 10 W to get the Reward now) against a Sport in a Diamond 3v3 team. "Keep in mind that for 5v5 and 3v3 tier rewards, you need to have won at least 10 games with the team to qualify." Announcing Season 3 rewards | League of Legends Add me on Skype at Staylah_78, We can use a MiddleMan for the Trade. Thx CU
[Buying] Gold / Plat / Diamond 5v5 team EUW!
05/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I want to buy 5v5 team in Gold/Platinum/Diamond tier. If anyone want to sell some of them please PM me. Thanks
WTT money for Gold/Diamond team
10/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Lf a team to end the season with to get the rewards. Interested in gold-diamond. Price varies, you can ask.