Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My lol eune platinium account for any gw2 above 8k achivement

Discussion on My lol eune platinium account for any gw2 above 8k achivement within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My lol eune platinium account for any gw2 above 8k achivement

hi guys i would like to trade my lol eune account

account has

21 champ
2 rune pages full ad and full ap
3 skins ( royal shaco desert troper garen and sherwood ashe )
+ 1 free skin from previous season elise and gold borders ( season 3 ended with gold 2 )
current season ranked is platinium 5 division with still high mmr
17k ip

looking for any gw2 eu above 8k achivements , you must be original owner and must provide midleman

contact by skype freeman011a

only serious please

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE Platinium account with 94 skins (PULSEFIRE EZREAL)
01/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
- - -
[Selling] Godlike EUNE platinium acc! 94 skins PULSEFIRE EZREAL
12/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
sell lvl 30 eune platinium 1 acc
11/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Eune Platinium 1 and season 2 gold selling my account. The acc is platinium 1 currently and it has season 2 gold rewards the acc is pretty old late 2009 way before the eu server splits it has 68 champs and 23 skins + 313 rp and 7k ip currently. For more information email me Asuma@live or add on skype papana- the skins are Midnight Ahri Unchained Alistar
Eune Platinium 1 and season 2 gold
11/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
selling my account. The acc is platinium 1 currently and it has season 2 gold rewards the acc is pretty old late 2009 way before the eu server splits it has 68 champs and 23 skins + 313 rp and 7k ip currently. For more information email me Asuma@live or add on skype papana- the skins are Midnight Ahri Unchained Alistar Boom Boom Blitzcrank Definitely Not Blitzcrank
[Selling] EUNE PLATINIUM V
10/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys! I want to sell my acc.I havent played in 4 monts or so in rankd i was Diamond V now it decayed to Platinium V. It has 40 champs 3 runepages full* and a few skins(smght like 10 or so). Awaiting offers. Whoever is interested add me in skype: vladimirboitchinov