Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lvl80 Assassin | Serial + Orig. Email Included

Discussion on lvl80 Assassin | Serial + Orig. Email Included within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 195
lvl80 Assassin | Serial + Orig. Email Included

PM me or respond for details, I will provide a scan of the serial code and the associated E-mail account. The account only has a lvl80 sin with most of the map completed and subpar gear.

Only accepting PayPal offers!
Old 12/02/2013, 21:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I believe you ment a Thief as there 's no Assassin in this Game? Might you be able to provide a few Screenshots?
Old 12/03/2013, 23:01   #3

elite*gold: 195
Kudos to the gentleman for correcting me. Providing screenshots. Higher res + additional screens available to whomever would be interested.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 4.jpg (71.0 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg gw001.jpg (331.9 KB, 36 views)
Old 12/11/2013, 20:05   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
20€/$ Paypal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Unranked Account on EUW with Gamescom Skins included + orig.email
10/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Selling this acc with Gamescom Skins included (Riot Blitz + Arcade Hecarim) Also has Traditional Lee Sin Skin +Alistar & Tristana free ones... Unranked Account (0 ranked games played) 3 Runepages (Full AD and AP completed)
[Buying] Unranked or Silver 2 Account included orig mail please. Give PaySafe
09/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, today I wanna buy an unranked or Silver 2 league account with orig mail included. I just wanted to pay 25-40euro psc we are trading with a mm greetings Mauli
[Selling] Unranked Account on EUW with Gamescom Skins included + orig.email
09/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello All! Creating this new thread cause the older one was with a mistake. Selling this acc with Gamescom Skins included (Riot Blitz + Arcade Hecarim) Also has Traditional Lee Sin Skin +Alistar & Tristana free ones... Unranked Account (0 ranked games played)
[Selling] Selling Unranked Account on EUW with PAX Skins included + orig.email
09/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello All! Selling this acc with PAX Skins included (Riot Blitz + Arcade Hecarim) Also has Traditional Lee Sin Skin +Alistar & Tristana free ones... Unranked Account (0 ranked games played)
300kk or less for account lvl 102+ + orig email
01/19/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
OK guys, im starting all over again... 2 last threads were IDIOTIC. Now, i have 300 000 000 dil on siz server and that's all i have... I have nothing more so i want to buy some account 100+ for that money, IF there is any1 who wants to sell his/her account for that price just tell me... + i GIVE u my AK lvl 91 with great SKILLS !!! and a little D-shop coins, i think 450... the process goes like this: 1. we find mod or admin, that has a character in the 2moons siz account. 2. YOU give...