Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Asclaon Path 1 Rush daily

Discussion on Asclaon Path 1 Rush daily within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Asclaon Path 1 Rush daily

I sell Ascalon Path 1 Rushs every day for 2 gold. If you are interested, pm me ingame
Ingame name : Sheidogis

Tags
ascalon rush

Similar Threads Similar Threads
pls teach me how to sell ac rush path 1
10/16/2013 - Guild Wars 2 - 5 Replies
Hi ;) i see always people's in gw2lfg selling AC Path 1 for 1, 50 g with finalboss at 1% My question is can you explain me how? They can do each run in about 15min or less? Is possible to skip all with spedd or teleport and start the last event where we must take the 5pieces of schepter? The Only thing that i know is the spot for bug the last boss Pls help me
Selling Eden eternal account RUSH RUSH RUSH !! Offer me ..
01/22/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
I Have 4 Account in Eden Eternal All Sapphire Server 1ST. Level: 57 Zumi heroic trait - commando Costume -
*RUSH*Selling NBA 2K12 STEAM KEY = Total €14.64 EUR *RUSH*
05/02/2012 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
http://www.ultimatumgamekeys.com/images/game_img/n ba12.jpg Real price of this is 29.99$ PAY THRO PAYPAL BUMP