Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying Gw2 or Trade against other Acc

Discussion on Buying Gw2 or Trade against other Acc within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying Gw2 Acc/Key or Trade against other Acc

Hey,
like the Titel says i want to buy a Gw2 Account or Key.He dont need High Level Accounts , Gold or something just want to start playing the Game. Im paying in Paysafecard. Also if you are more interested in Acc´s i can give a Steam Account ( Picture of the Games,Black Makred Games are Red Orchestra: ) or a League of Legends Account with 90 Champions , 3 Legendary Skins , The Upgraiding Ezreal Skin , All Christmas , Halloween and Championship Skin from 2012 and 2013 and it got 700 Wins. I sell the Accounts seperate without the Gw2 Acc if you are interested in.
Add me in Skype or Pn me here.
Skype Name: bloody9393

Push

Push

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying GOOD conquer account( RS+AQ+EO trade)
06/19/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 16 Replies
Sooo, im looking for a high level'd account. Preferably a archer but il deal with anything.. My offer is of the following. Keep in mind these accounts can be sold to players in other games if you want. They are all good quality I don't play anymore, im more interested in Conquer, if anyone wants to buy it, you can list a price below, its an X-Guardian account, and has many awesome weapons and gear. He's also trainned in many classes, he's full dragon slayer, which allows my character to turn...
<<< BUYING DIABLO 3 or TRADE
05/31/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 1 Replies
I want to buy a diablo 3 key or trade an a diablo 3 account with my lvl 30 LoL account which is super good :D 1.1k wins 1400 elo some skins and nice runepages + 6000 IP @ the moment so plz PN me on skype: b44d.n3wz:mofo:
WTB lvl 115-130 Mage ON HELION only buying it for Dills. or Trade.
07/19/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
Hey.i wanna buy a lvl 115-130 mage on Helion for Dills. can also trade him for my lvl 120 AK. add me at msn for more info. MSN; [email protected]
Buying acc lvl 55+ GOLD only trade
06/03/2010 - WarRock Trading - 3 Replies
i want to buy acc lvl 55+ only gold trade. i will pay up to 4638 gold = 180 euros- thx, sry peta
Buying 100+ Rs Char Good Trade Must Read!
06/22/2008 - Runescape Trading - 11 Replies
I am trading a Rb wat-fire 120-130. Comes with uni +2 ears, Super + 4 2 spg mana Backsword. Has 9 +1 stones in bank and a bunch of other goodies worth quite a bit. Has full infos. Id #, Seq Question, Seq Answer. Post offer below and have fun :cool: