Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS VERY HIGH PRIVATE MESH

Discussion on WTS VERY HIGH PRIVATE MESH within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS VERY HIGH PRIVATE MESH

Ehi all,
i sell a private mesh made by me, designed for groupbotting, with a very hight gph (3-6 at the actual value of materials and depends also on how many exo you drop).
It's in a non bot area, with a champion sure and really safe place.
Not a mesh on the end of the game.
PM me here getting offer, thinking i'm selling at max 10 people.
Old 10/17/2013, 14:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how much

how much?
Old 10/17/2013, 20:03   #3

PM for you

daily bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] PRIVATE MINION MESH FOR CHAMPIONS FARM
10/13/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 5 Replies
http://www.imagebanana.com/img/3hnocdg2/OGLOSZENIE .jpg xx
[Selling] Private MMOMinion mesh
10/13/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 3 Replies
I'm selling 10 copies of my private MMOMinion mesh meant for groupbotting. It works with as little as 2 bots (with more you obviously decrease clear time and increase GPH by a great margin). GPH: 2+ with 2 bots, 3+ with 3 or more Location: Low-mid level area (very unpopulated, there is basicly noone there) Loot: Champion loot bags (blue&exotic ones), lots of fine crafting materials You will need: 2 bots in one group, one of them needs to be a guardian (skillmanager profile with skills and...
[Selling] Private Mesh for MMOMINION BOT
10/05/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Contact me for more info.
GW2MINION PRIVATE MESH
08/02/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 4 Replies
Ehi all, i am selling a really safe private mesh for gw2minion. I'm selling to only restricted number of member, cause i want to keep it really safe. Contact me in private and i will add you on skype for more information. Accepting also in game gold.
Selling Private Mesh 4gph
05/16/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 5 Replies
Im selling a private mesh with 4gph (Might even be more, + it is perfectly safe) The Mesh is best runned at daytime, but is usable overnight in a few servers. I will show you the mesh after Trade has been requested, and before you payment is sent. Mesh will be sent on Skype after payment. This location, this mesh got the ''HIGHEST'' chance of getting precursors in the Game. Just yesterday, over 13 was dropped on ONE server where i boted, i got none but others were for certain, as you also...