Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Level 80 charr warrior\level 80 human theif

Discussion on Level 80 charr warrior\level 80 human theif within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Level 80 charr warrior\level 80 human theif

The account has two-hundred obsidian shards,and there assorted crafting materials as well as eight Level four-hundred crafting professions. The warrior has full cultural tier 3 armor, and the thief has almost full cultural armor as well. 250 orichalcum ingots. The map completion is 74%. There are 18 laurels and some ascended gear split between the characters. There is 108,000 karma as well as consumables equaling 50,000+. There are 2850 achievement points with some extra account bound boosters. There is a full set of nightmare court gear on the warrior and a set of the gem store skin that can be transmuted. The story is completed but the thief is only about 40% complete. The warrior has two 400 professions and the thief has six 400 professions with the last two profession levels being near 150. The warrior has many rare dyes including Abyss and Celestial. There is exotics of each weapon type for both the warrior and thief minus swords on the thief. All the gear is runed superbly for damage. The realm is Tarnished Coast. The warrior also has the Halloween 2012 event Greatsaw Greatsword. Most of armor is berserker's.

I am either selling for 100$ or 600g in game gold for my girlfriends account.

Add me on Skype. G_mckay

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] GW2 Account: Level 80 Human Warrior & 60gold - EU
04/23/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
sold
[Trading] WTT Level 91 Ele for a Level 91 Human Knight
03/26/2013 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
The Ele Equip: Uniques: Brill Blode Ring (1/1) Int Okheros Ring (1/1) Luke Necklace (1/1) Int Luke Necklace (0/1) Brill Sword Eater (0/1) Glor Shocker Neckalce (0/1) Shocker Necklace (0/1)
[S] Level 85 Human Paladin & Level 70 twink hunter
08/01/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
(I've been a lurker for a while haha. I've not really posted at all >.<) I know this is my first time posting here, I usually post on another forum but a friend of mine convinced me to post an ad here. Selling a level 85 Human paladin, and a twinked level 70 hunter, both EU, both Alliance. Human Paladin: Couple of standard epics, but mostly blue pvp gear. However, comes with a variety of rare mounts like raven lord, albino drake etc Rare pets like the phoenix and headlesshorsemen event...
Suche charr über ab Level 30
10/05/2011 - Metin2 Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo, suche einen blanken Charr ab Level 30 Server und das Reich ist egal! PS: Tausche auch gegen einen Original Windows Vista Home Premium Key. Dafür dan aber bitte eigenes Angebot!
Suche Charr Server egal level 30+
07/20/2011 - Metin2 Trading - 2 Replies
Hoi, suche nen Charr der am besten LvL 30 ist Server ist Egal, Reich ist Egal, nur halt das er Lvl 30 ist oder höher! Am besten 4-free:rolleyes: Hab wieder bisl lust im DE zu Angeln :D Danke schonmal PS: Kann auch ruhig blank sein verskillt etc!!!