Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling GW2 acc with 2 legendaries, 10k+ AP etc

Discussion on Selling GW2 acc with 2 legendaries, 10k+ AP etc within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling GW2 acc with 2 legendaries, 10k+ AP etc

Selling my GW2 acc WITH 4 legendaries SOULBOUND.

Level 80 Ranger - full exotic geared with sigils/runes and destroyer GS and Longbow skin (40g each) (with unique gloves skin)
Level 80 Thief - full exotic CoF armor and weapons (7 bag slots unlocked)
Level 80 Elementalist - full exotic + 2 ascended trinkets

Level 80 Warrior - Tier 3 cultural set (gear for wvw shout build)
Volcanus (350g)
JUGGERNAUT (Legendary)
Stygian Blade (100g)
Super shield + Super Toad GS
Jade Mace + exotic axes, longbow, rifle with bloodlust sigils and other sigils.
Full ascended trinkets besides backpack.
(6 bag slots unlocked with all 20 slot bags)

WVW RANK 170+.

100% map completion

------------------------------------------------

Level 80 Necromancer - Tier 3 cultural set (power stats with eagle runes)
Phoenix armor set from gem store (condi stats with traveler runes for roaming)
Eye of Rodgort (250g)
Anomaly (100g)
THE BIFROST (Legendary)
3x arah pieces and CoE/CoF pieces in bank.
Jade axe and Jade warhorn + Final Rest.
FULL set of condition ascended trinkets + full set of power based ascended trinkets ( cavalier, soldier and zerker stats - basically quite a lot to choose from)
(7 bag slots unlocked with all exotic 20 slot bags)

FOTM difficulty level 50.

WVW RANK 310+

Story completed, 100% map completion

-------------------------------------------------

72k+ WvW kills.

84% magic find

----------------------------------------------------

Bank has ~1k empyreal fragments + loads of ascended dust + 400 dragonite ore + sovereign weapons skins + meta achievement and rare backpack skins (wings of the sunless, zephyr rucksack etc) and currencies. + 250 obsidian shards + Gift of Mastery. +1x gift of exploration.
1x Total makeover Kit, 3x level 20 scroll, 120+ mystic forge stones, 100+ Black lion chests, 1x transmutation splitter, 10+ of each boosters and 2x birthday booster
(4 bank tabs)

--------------------------------------------------------

3.2 million karma, 16 guild commendations, 75 laurels, 16k badges of honor, 150 gold.

10k+ Achievement points, all historical achievements finished and most of the others also. (no dungeon master and only 4/8 crafts finished and alot of other things to do, so there's still AP's to get)

Wolf PvP account medal, last tier wvw account medal, legendary account medal, order of whispers, vigils and durmand priory acc medals and 100% map acc medal.

----------------------------------------------------

PVP rank 32, champion Phantom title finished.
PVP storm wizard back item and GS skin. Light, medium and heavy Arah skins unlocked.

--------------------------------------------------

This is a quality account, I'm the original owner, please make reasonable OFFERS.