Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sunrise

Discussion on Sunrise within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sunrise

Hi people,

I am selling 1 x sunrise(not yet soulbound so it's tradable) , crafted by myself and not by buying through the auction house.

Why should you trust me?

I have bought alot of Guild Wars 1 stuffs here in the forum since last year, and all of my trades' feedback are positive(though it's not alot). I have been scammed before too, I know the feeling sucks. I strive to provide a safe and pleasant trading environment for my future customers.

Please leave a PM or add me in skype at kinya88 for my pricing and also my screenshot when I just crafted it. I guarantee that I will sell below market price out there. Payment will be by paypal.
Delivery of Gold/Items would be made as soon as i can!

Thanks for the interest people

Thanks for the interest people, I have sold Sunrise. Do wait for my twilight in the upcoming month.