Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Legend of the Arena PvP Account

Discussion on WTS Legend of the Arena PvP Account within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool WTS Legend of the Arena PvP Account

Creating a new thread since the old one had a lot of useless responses and fake offers.

Heya!
Selling my pvp account for Guild Wars 2.
Rank 54 with every free/paid/previous rank items crafted including every rare and crit crafts.
Have Ghastly Grinning PvP Skin (currently 300g+ on auction house), rank 80 Icy Dragon Sword PvP skin as well (only 2 copies of this sword in the world)
Unique "Legend of the arena" title for being in Top 5 Qualifying points ladder. No longer obtainable (as well as 4 other arena titles).
Have a custom server creation kit and about 2 months paid access. Haven't redeemed it yet.
Full set of every dye on my guardian (abyss, celestial as well as every other Rare dye)
12 character slots unlocked.
Halloween armor sets, Full Primeval Warplate set and lots, lots and lots of other stuff, Shadow Finisher, Heavy plate cash shop set as well.

Pretty much too much stuff to mention everything.
For more information, add me on skype.

Have every detail about the account as well as a clean, new email address for this account (since you have to contact support to get your email changed, I can include full access to the email address as well. It has NOTHING on it, except for this account)

Only serious offers. Skype: knightooo

And please, don't ask "how much". At least give me a price range and we can negotiate.

Have a lovely day, cheers.

(Might want to trade for a really good wow account).
Old 09/29/2013, 19:42   #2

bumpity
Old 10/07/2013, 20:16   #3

+++