Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Suredeal is a fucking scammer

Discussion on Suredeal is a fucking scammer within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Suredeal is a ******* scammer

Like the title say he is a ******* scammer dont trade or deal with him

Similar Threads Similar Threads
fucking scammer
03/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
worldofwarcraft88 the retard that spams selling good accounts is a scammer. yay waste of 50$ down the fucking toilet
WizzJizz FUCKING SCAMMER
01/19/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 22 Replies
I DON"T GIVE A FUCK IF ADMINS BAN ME!_! PPL MUST KNOW THIS WizzJizz is a mother fucking walking shit that fcked up his whole family and came to epvp only to scam ppl..i know u'll read this and i hope u'll burn in fucking HELL..btw i'll wait u at the hell entrance and rape ur fucking ass mother fucking smallcock-ed retard guy. IF ADMINS BAN ME..was nice to be here ePvp..
SRO_MM IS A FUCKING BIG SCAMMER!
10/16/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 10 Replies
he said he give me 101 nuker for 50€ psc! HE IS A FUCKING SHIT SCAMMMER...
FUCKING SCAMMER !!!!!!
10/31/2008 - Trading - 42 Replies
patriotzz IS A FUCKING SCAMMER !!! he scammed me right now.. DONT TRADE WITH HIM !!! damn :( u can try the acc urself id : clash24444 password: bowchickawow :rtfm::rtfm::rtfm: DONT TRADE WITH HIM !! patriotzz !! :rtfm::rtfm::rtfm: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk20/earthquak ezz/untitled-1.jpg