Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT GW2 Pre-Ordered ACC for Premium Minecraft

Discussion on WTT GW2 Pre-Ordered ACC for Premium Minecraft within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT GW2 Pre-Ordered ACC for Premium Minecraft

First of all i hope this is the right section well there was: "Anything about gw2 trades in here" so i guess ye.

GW2 Is an awesome game but i am more of a builder and strategist so i would like to TRADE my GW2 with email and every information possible for Minecraft Premium ofc with email...to change pw and security measures
I never used any illegal program on this account there is also
A level 68-70 Character on it (its been a while since i played i dont recall exactly)

And the character has a positive reputation never was in some kind of problem if anyone is interested to trade write in here (y) i will be waiting

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SWSRO ordered silks from srokey.com (help)!
03/22/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi guys.. i have order silks and paied for them i got a mail from them but when i opened the site..there was no such a thing to fill (id.pw.char name) so please who can help me!
WTB Archlord Account lvl7x / WTB Pre ordered
08/13/2009 - Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, I want to buy Account on any server, lvl6x will be accepted for Evengarda. I don't care about the equipment so if you still play you can keep everything for you :) I can pay in game gold for accounts( really really good) if you still play or in euro/$/£ by paypal I also buy Def ring and Con ring on any server!!!! I pay also in ingame gold for them!!! I am waiting for you here or on my msn/email : [email protected]
Pre Ordered item / DEF RING
01/09/2008 - Archlord - 2 Replies
I sell a bonus code to have a pre ordered bonus item on any server... look on ebay.com you might find me :) by the way I am still selling chantra on ebay or directly by paypal thx