Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black Lion Trading Bot

Discussion on Black Lion Trading Bot within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/06/2013, 21:03   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepapu View Post
I just wanna say, you can make 300g minimum a day if you know a mrket to flip, and 500g minimum a day on weekends. and this is with one account.
I think when you have enough time, its done.

I dont have enough time, to analyse the market, see what item is falling or goes up. It gives sites for, but mostly are they not precise enough.

Then you most need to wait for that stuff. The other thing is, you need "much" gold to make much gold. So if you have 50 gold you cant make much profit.

The best way to make money is the market, thats right. But it takes time. I think the most money you can make at the market is when an big event comes : Halloween or Christmas etc.
Old 09/06/2013, 21:09   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockThatBodyTBBT View Post

I dont have enough time, to analyse the market, see what item is falling or goes up. It gives sites for, but mostly are they not precise enough.

Then you most need to wait for that stuff. The other thing is, you need "much" gold to make much gold. So if you have 50 gold you cant make much profit.

The best way to make money is the market, thats right. But it takes time. I think the most money you can make at the market is when an big event comes : Halloween or Christmas etc.

I agree that you need gold to make gold. I have 500g+ locked on the tp at any given time.
Old 09/07/2013, 19:10   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
I make more then that using Minion in a month, while doing nothing.
I've been thinking about making a minimal version of the bot that allows you to run it while your running another bot like minion. It wont be able to handle alot of the features but all your buy orders will at least be up to date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockThatBodyTBBT View Post

I agree that making the most money is off of certain holidays when big price dif can be exploited but my program is more for lazy people who setup a bunch of buy orders just want to run a program for an hour or two a day and not be bothered with always having an account running around farming like minion
Old 09/28/2013, 17:48   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I've not yet started reversing gw2 and have only read some informations about it floating around the net but looking at that video I believe it would be better / more efficent to just hook the packetsend and recv functions, parse the results and update them by sending/quering packets instead of clicking around the UI.

That way even if you're required to have the BL window open for example for generating a session key mentioned above, you could just move it off-screen and do your stuff in the background way faster without occuping the mousepointer which in return would enable you to at least play while your bot is running in the background.
Old 09/30/2013, 23:34   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

is this Market bot bannable? i mean detectable? now i'm making 20g/45 min max. If it's undetected and u show me a way to make more gold on that time, will buy 5 subscriptions

Thx and respect !
Old 10/11/2013, 09:55   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is this still working?

I am thinking of buying it. I have about 1000g in inventory.

But, I have never flipped items on TP. What program/site do you go to for the raw data, or when you buy this program, is that handled automatically.
Old 10/14/2013, 16:08   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by kratok View Post
I've not yet started reversing gw2 and have only read some informations about it floating around the net but looking at that video I believe it would be better / more efficent to just hook the packetsend and recv functions, parse the results and update them by sending/quering packets instead of clicking around the UI.

That way even if you're required to have the BL window open for example for generating a session key mentioned above, you could just move it off-screen and do your stuff in the background way faster without occuping the mousepointer which in return would enable you to at least play while your bot is running in the background.
Ive been working on implementing something like this but havent found the time to finish it. Plus Arenanet recently changed their 'api' for the black lion trading company so alot of things had to be changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotzu View Post
is this Market bot bannable? i mean detectable? now i'm making 20g/45 min max. If it's undetected and u show me a way to make more gold on that time, will buy 5 subscriptions

Thx and respect !
No its not possible to be detected with this. Unless you run it 24/7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skypine27 View Post
Is this still working?

I am thinking of buying it. I have about 1000g in inventory.

But, I have never flipped items on TP. What program/site do you go to for the raw data, or when you buy this program, is that handled automatically.
Yes, its still working. Before I have been looking at something like guildwarstrade.com, finding the highest margin items and buying those. That works for a while but becomes rather tedious. Recently though I am working on something that will automatically find the highest profitable items to trade based on certain parameters that you set. I hope to release that soon once I figure out the bugs.
Old 10/14/2013, 18:53   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by shemer77 View Post
Ive been working on implementing something like this but havent found the time to finish it. Plus Arenanet recently changed their 'api' for the black lion trading company so alot of things had to be changed.
they didnt since half a year :P
Old 10/15/2013, 01:44   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

so expencive...
Old 10/15/2013, 17:37   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Good idea. Some comments:

Setup is a bit complicated.

I believe i did it all correctly (including getting Character ID) but I still could not the Trading House window to sit exactly in the position as in the sample pic. It appears the 1366 x 768 resolution you are supposed to set windows to was a bit too small for me to line up the Black Lion window correctly.

Anyway, when everything is simpler, including setup and use, I would probably buy a subscription.

Thank you OP for giving us the chance to try this program for free first.
Old 10/16/2013, 00:06   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by skypine27 View Post
Good idea. Some comments:

Setup is a bit complicated.

I believe i did it all correctly (including getting Character ID) but I still could not the Trading House window to sit exactly in the position as in the sample pic. It appears the 1366 x 768 resolution you are supposed to set windows to was a bit too small for me to line up the Black Lion window correctly.

Anyway, when everything is simpler, including setup and use, I would probably buy a subscription.

Thank you OP for giving us the chance to try this program for free first.
thanks for your feedback,its good to know where people are having trouble. I am working on making the process simpler and faster.
Old 10/16/2013, 13:10   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thanks man
Old 10/19/2013, 16:46   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 4
Also wenn ich richtig verstehe, kauft der Bot selbstständig dinge ein und verkauft sie wieder?
Funktioniert der Bot?
Wieviel Gold pro/h sind möglich?
Wieviel kostet der Bot?
Old 10/22/2013, 04:49   #29

My german isnt that good but ill try my best
Yes the bot buys items that are profitable and resells them. As for gold per hour it depends on how much gold you have. I admit that it probably isnt as much as farming bots but its still a decent amount, and once you get it up and running its probably less work.
Old 10/22/2013, 17:29   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So it does not do anything that can make you rich, like do buys for you and sells for you in the trading post to make you rich?

I would like a bot that gets me gold gold gold... I do not know how to use trading post to make mega cash.
Closed Thread