Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Foefire's Essence (GW2)

Discussion on WTS Foefire's Essence (GW2) within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up WTS Foefire's Essence (GW2)

Hi all,

i want to sell my Foefire´s Essence for 380 Gold, because i don´twant to pay the fee from the Trading Post.

Here is a screenshot.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2013-0205-095020-6093.jpg (14.3 KB, 10 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Foefire's Essence
08/24/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I'm selling my second Foefire's Essence for in-game gold only. Price is at 400g if you go first. Or if you feel un-safe, I will only sell it for 380g but you'll pay for a trusted middleman that we can both agree on. PM me ur skype name. Thanks! bump bump
Essenz des Feindfeuers / Foefire's Essence
03/17/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Hey verkaufe eine Essenz des Feindfeuers auf EU Server. Preis beträgt 150€. Es wird nur Paypal Zahlung akzeptiert. Hey want to sell Foefire's Essence on EU Server. Price is 150€. Only Paypal Pay.
Any runescape essence bot?
02/07/2011 - Runescape - 6 Replies
Is there any runescape bot? Because i am too active to sit here for 4 hours on this chair and mine some pure ess. So is there any bot that can do it FOR me? :confused: If ANYONE knows a working bot, comment it in this post please :] :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::hand sdown:
help how to use essence of Lei
01/30/2011 - 9Dragons - 2 Replies
help how to use essence of lei :confused:
essence RO
07/14/2009 - Ragnarok Online - 2 Replies
for those playing of essence RO..do you have a item duplicator or zenny hack in essence RO..if you know..just tell me..or reply this thread and give your ym..i will talk to you..in ym..