Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB - Legendary Weapons

Discussion on WTB - Legendary Weapons within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB - Legendary Weapons

Hey

Ich kaufe all eure Legendary Weapons. Bezahle den besten Preis !

Bezahlen kann ich mit Paypal,PSC,Überiweisung und seit neusten auch mit Moneybookers.

Meldet euch einfach.

Quatsche auch gerne mit euch über Skype
Kopier für Ausweis e.t.c könnte ich auch rausrücken
Liebe Grüße
Old 07/28/2013, 03:41   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
add me to skype --> i got bifrost and incinerator joey.drew90

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] All kinds of legendary weapons on **************
07/12/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
My playerauction id is : janeforliving =============================================== Name /AH Price /My price on PA($) Bifrost /1900G /439 Bolt /1700G /399 Dreamer /1700G /389 Flameseeker /1600G /369 Frenzy /1250G /299
[Selling] WTS 2 Legendary END Weapons Incinerator and Bifrost
05/09/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 3 Replies
Selling 2 Legendary End weapons Bifrost and Incinerator for 375$ each Please Leave Offers here, i Only accept Payments via paypal(gift) i am selling so im not going first in any of the events. i could provide some screenshots if requested. Both are US servers my skype is jigzy.puff just add me there so that i can provide more details
[Selling] WTS 2 Legendary END Weapons Incinerator and Bifrost
05/07/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Selling 2 Legendary End weapons Bifrost and Incinerator for 375$ each Please Leave Offers here, i Only accept Payments via paypal(gift) i am selling so im not going first in any of the events. i could provide some screenshots if requested. Both are US servers my skype is jigzy.puff just add me there so that i can provide more details Or Just Refer here
[Help] Question about the legendary weapons
07/23/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
Any 1 now the names of all the legendary weapons? I mean the lvl 110 Weapons. Ty for Reply:D
Legendary Weapons
01/14/2011 - Silkroad Online - 16 Replies
This is not related with any update. On the new client appeared a new kind of weapon. There almost none reference about them, but on the pk2 are known as "Legendary Weapons". The names were on the pk2 since almost 5 months but with the new client appeared the render files of them. There is only 2 weapons, and we don't know if more are going to be added, or how to obtain them. There is not any info about them on the itemdata files, I had to recreate them for be able to use/see them. Well this...