Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BUYING MID-HIGH END ACCOUNTS

Discussion on BUYING MID-HIGH END ACCOUNTS within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BUYING MID-HIGH END ACCOUNTS

buying mid-high end accounts, prefer using ************** as middleman

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying [NA] League of Legends High End Accounts
09/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hello, some of you might remember me I bought two accounts on here for $100 and $80.. But I quit and traded them both for a C9 account. So I'm back because my friend needs a Top Lane for his competitive team. I am looking for High-End: Good Elo Plenty of Heroes Plenty of Skins Plenty of Runes http://i45.tinypic.com/6744zn.png
Buying [NA] League of Legends High End Accounts
08/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, some of you might remember me I bought two accounts on here for $100 and $80.. But I quit and traded them both for a C9 account. So I'm back because my friend needs a Top Lane for his competitive team. I am looking for High-End: Good Elo Plenty of Heroes Plenty of Skins Plenty of Runes http://i45.tinypic.com/6744zn.png
Buying US Shaiya accounts! ELITE TOP GEAR UM HIGH LEVEL
04/04/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 2 Replies
Buying US Shaiya accounts! ELITE TOP GEAR UM HIGH LEVEL Buying the best Shaiya accounts i can, I'm spending up to $4000 on this game!! I am looking for high level UM accounts that are very wealthy, or 1-15 UM PvP accounts that have UBER gear! please add my skype: special-x-
Buying US Shaiya accounts! ELITE TOP GEAR UM HIGH LEVEL
04/01/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 4 Replies
Buying the best Shaiya accounts i can, I'm spending up to $3000 on this game!! I am looking for high level UM accounts that are very wealthy, or 1-15 UM PvP accounts that have UBER gear! please add my skype: edlerislegend paying in paypal or western union
Buying great Lol NA Accounts! Lots of Heroes/High Elo/Skins etc
02/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies