Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond V Solo Q LoL acc+ full champs+84 skins

Discussion on Diamond V Solo Q LoL acc+ full champs+84 skins within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond V Solo Q LoL acc+ full champs+84 skins

16 runes pages
2k ip left
78 rp
84 champs
lot skins

Accept paypal only. No Trade!
offer pm me!
skype kyung464
Old 07/19/2013, 21:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 78
LoL in gw2 forum? -.-

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Lol EuW Diamond II SoloQ Diamond V 3v3 102 champs 46 skins 17 rune pages+originalmail
06/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hi, I have to offer you Diamond II account on Euw with Original Email!! It is located on Eu West Ranked soloq: Diamond II : screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. I am leader of 3v3 Diamond V ranked team on this account. 1640 Normal wins: screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. Account was never banned
[Selling] Diamond V (NA) account - 261 skins, 19 legendaries, limited edition skins, all champs
04/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hi, I am selling my North American account for League of legends. First of all, the reason of the sell is because I got into Path of Exile. I got a lot of offers between , my BIN is set at 500. (Paypal gift only, can use middle man) My skype (for more information) is : chrisx988 So, here are the features of the account :
[S] NA TONS OF LIMITED EDITION SKINS 1800s SOLO QUE... 82 CHAMPS 68 SKINS
02/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Ok So im thinking of selling my account if the price is right. This will be a auction style and if i feel someone is offering a good price and wants it then ill sell it. if not then it will just sit there collecting dust Account has: 1800 Solo que 1900+ in arranged team. Season 1 plat ranking. 82 Champs owned 68~ Skins with tons of rare ones. 10K IP 10 rune pages with TONS of runes also. Here is a list with my skins... The bolded ones will either be a holiday/discounted/legendary skin:...