Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

600 GW 2 gold in stock

Discussion on 600 GW 2 gold in stock within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
600 GW 2 gold in stock

Skype; vnninjas

Like the title says I have 600 GW 2 gold in stock, selling at .34$ USD per gold

Will only accept PayPal, and i'll go no lower than .34$ USD, Along with that, you must be located in the USA or I will not trade with you. Along with that, your account on ElitePvpers must have some kind of rep or I will not trade with you, overall, I will not trade with new people.

Hit me up on here or on Skype

Much love from California

Still for sale!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] D3 eu GOLD , last stock .
04/11/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 7 Replies
Hi everyone , i'm selling my last stocks. I do have 33 billions left , selling 1 billion for 44$ , you won't find cheaper on Elitepvpers. You can contact me here , or on skype : Min.Hun3
[Selling] Big stock EU gold
04/01/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 5 Replies
Price --> 0.044 euros /m Got 16 billion left. Pm me or add me on skype : Min.hun3 I won't go first until you are trusted.
[Selling] D3 EU gold , last stock.
03/31/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 12 Replies
Got 33 Billion gold left on EU to sell . I'm selling ALL of it. Price for 1M -> 0.043$/m NA gold left = 6 billions. 0.05$/m Skype : misterrr12 I accept paypal moneybookers PSC.
USA Gold last stock
04/03/2012 - Last Chaos Trading - 18 Replies
Kathar-35 kkk SOLD for 55 Euro thank you Cariae-35 kkk SOLD for 40 Euro Thank you Sarissa-40 kkk Auzura-45 kkk Waiting for offers on skype Warmaster1900