Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Map Completion

Discussion on Map Completion within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Map Completion

Bin derzeit bei 45% und suche jemanden der mir die 100 schnellst möglich machen könnte. Würde per Ingame Gold zahlen.
Old 04/27/2013, 10:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Wieviel würdest du zahlen? Bist auf lv 80?
Old 04/27/2013, 14:54   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Welche Karten fehlen dir?
Welches Level hat der Char?
Und was bist du bereit zu zahlen?
Wie schnell soll "schnellst möglich" sein?

55% fehlen und entscheidend ist welche Gebiete.

kontaktiere mich gerne per PM oder adde mich @skype.
Old 04/27/2013, 16:06   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 235/1/0
I can rush some of your map ! Add me on skype
Old 04/28/2013, 15:35   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i can make 100% pm me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] lvl 80 Guardian 100%map Completion
04/26/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 2 Replies
selling my lvl 80 guardian has 100% map completion all armor is rare. Looking for some offers pm me or post here. http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/935/d59db340ba b24d95b9128f5.png http://i.imgur.com/aYmEpSq.jpg
CORDS FOR HELLISH TOWER COMPLETION
10/31/2012 - GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies
If like me the Jumping Halloween Tower gave you hell i conveniently recorded some coords to complete it ^^ using this should not get ported out like the jumping hacks. You will get ported out if u fall however from these coords jump straight into the clock face and u should get completion of the event ^^ u can also backtrack and float/fly all you want and grab all the chests. Be careful as you exist in a precarious situation. You can see other characters inside. You just dont get ported out as...
[TIP]EASY DUNGEON completion
08/27/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
u will need the ff: -damage hack -level hack(temporary) -fly hack -mp hack now...these cheats are a combo for faster dungeon finish
[Bug] Kill X mobs quest completion
06/13/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 0 Replies
I am not calling this an exploit, it may be just a bug. Today, while doing part of the destany quest line under the Temple of Mitra, I had to save 5 citizens. I killed the first few mobs at the entrance and was able to save two citizens. I decided to turn right and jump down to the lower level where I saved 1 more citizen. I couldn't save the last two citizens on the upper tier because the lower area was separated from the upper by a gate. I decided to hearth and reenter the...
Easier Completion of Bombing Runs
06/15/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
For the repeatable Ogri'la / Skyguard quest in Blade's Edge Mountains called "Bombing Run" or something, in which you bomb Cannon Stacks in the Fel Encampments. If you suck at dodging or it's harder for you to dodge the Flak Cannon shots with your slow Riding mount (assuming you dont have an epic flyer) then you can simply walk up to the cannon stack on foot, mount onto your flying mount and shoot the cannon stack very fast and then dismount, often times, if fast enough, the Flak cannon wont...