Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB ALL LEGENDARIES

Discussion on WTB ALL LEGENDARIES within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB ALL LEGENDARIES

buying any legendary, using ************** as middleman and paypal.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Legendaries
04/08/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 11 Replies
Hi Willing to buy legendaries, paying good prices!! PM me if you have any, - Payment will be made with paypal
[Buying] EU - Unid Legendaries
03/25/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
10B to spend. Let me know if you have some. Still Buying
[WTS] EU SC Unid legendaries!
03/22/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 1 Replies
Hello. i would like to sell diablo 3 sc eu unid legendaries. Having a great stock, selling in packs and one by one. For info and prices would be discussed later. Looking for long term "gamblers" Pm if interested.
WTB: GW2 Ranger With Legendaries!
02/19/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I am looking for a Guild Wars 2 Ranger Account (Prefer Norn or Human) with at least 1 legendary, but more than 1 legendary would be preferred. Please send me a message with: -Exotic sets? -Ascend Gear? -AR and Frac Lvl? -Legendaries?
[WTS] Specific Legendaries
02/04/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Hello. I currently have the gifts of mastery and gift of fortune. I also have some gold, enough to craft these legendaries: Quip Moot Predator Kudzu I accept in-game gold only :D If you have a request for another legendary, write me a PM.