Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

All : Accounts, Gold & Stuff [Give PP,PSC]

Discussion on All : Accounts, Gold & Stuff [Give PP,PSC] within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
All : Accounts, Gold & Stuff [Give PP,PSC]

Hey guys,

I buy all your Guild Wars 2 - Stuff. On all Servers. Gold, Accounts (Not clean please) and Items.

I pay with Paypal and Paysavecard

PM me with your offer.

Regards..
Old 04/22/2013, 18:19   #2

/bump..
Old 04/23/2013, 19:36   #3

/bump...
Old 04/24/2013, 16:53   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey dude,
Im playing gw2 for the beginning and now i want to sell my acc.My acc have 3 characters 80 (my main is guardian and 2 other is war and ele ).I have 2 legendairies on my guard (Twilight and the Bifrost).Have 5K1 achievement points and a lot of fractal weapons and others stuff.
If u interesting with my acc,plz send me an email via and we ll talk about it.
Best regard
Old 04/24/2013, 16:58   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkarchon View Post
hey dude,
Im playing gw2 for the beginning and now i want to sell my acc.My acc have 3 characters 80 (my main is guardian and 2 other is war and ele ).I have 2 legendairies on my guard (Twilight and the Bifrost).Have 5K1 achievement points and a lot of fractal weapons and others stuff.
If u interesting with my acc,plz send me an email via and we ll talk about it.
Best regard
Think you not that one PM enough information is! I dont trade over "E-Mail". That here is a trading-forum, so trade over here..
Old 04/24/2013, 17:24   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalkalas View Post
How can we be sure that you won't scam us with paypal? You could easily send in a claim, and keep going at it till the other person is forced to send the money back.
What you want and who are you?! Dont spam here. I dont trade only with Paypal, so keep doing what ever you doing, but dont spam her srsly..

Iam a premium member to, with positive TBM´s. And it give here the request-function so dont say to me i wont scam because i pay not only with pay
pal -.-!
Old 04/24/2013, 18:20   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockThatBodyTBBT View Post
What you want and who are you?! Dont spam here. I dont trade only with Paypal, so keep doing what ever you doing, but dont spam her srsly..

Iam a premium member to, with positive TBM´s. And it give here the request-function so dont say to me i wont scam because i pay not only with pay
pal -.-!
It's a normal question. I'm willing to sell my account, cause the game just isn't my thing, so it's completely normal for someone to ask questions about it, and look further then "premium" memberships or whatsoever.
Old 04/24/2013, 22:38   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hii bro COntact me on skype

Character Name: CrazyGunFoo
Server: US (BlackGate)
Char. Race: Human
Char. Class: Engineer
Char. Style: Dual Pistol (Condition, Boons , Might Stacker)
Char. Gears:
Full Exotic COF set + 120K+ Karma + AC and COF weapons + Krytan Armor set + Flying Broom (Costume Gear)[COF Set Stats] + Over 100 Gear dyes (Almost all except Abyss Black)

Contact me on: