Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying EU GW2 key or account

Discussion on Buying EU GW2 key or account within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying EU GW2 key or account

Hello,
I was looking to buy a gw2 account eu server prefer clean or key
paying via paypal
i can always go first if the seller is trusted

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Buying Tera Online EU Account, Payment via PayPal.
01/20/2019 - Trading - 5 Replies
Hi, I'm looking for a Tera EU account. Level and item doesn't matter, since I will be making my own character and play with it. Usually looking for people who quitted game and wants to sell their account. Price: 20€ (already bought two accounts) Contact me via Skype: aristona37 My PayPal is verified.
Mercury US: Buying 105-140 cabal account with nice gear/ Buying alz.
08/25/2012 - Cabal Online Trading - 1 Replies
Ok, My account recently got another block error, So i made a new one and the leveling is tiresome, So i'm looking for a well geared 105+ if not geared than with enough alz for a good set, I'm also looking to buy alz on Mercury US for my lower level, Contact my MSN if [email protected] Thanks.
buying dbz 1,7 ud each buying upto 100 or buying 2 soc items message me thanks
12/27/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Server Royalty_EU i dont go first i pay useing paypal message me thanks and merry christmas to all.
[Buying]ecsro vip account..[Buying]
12/17/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, i want to buy vip account blank or with char what i offer: (if the char lv70 with good items and skills) char lv98 glavier at sunworld1 for more info add me [email protected]