Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB: Gold and Legendary Item (NA)

Discussion on WTB: Gold and Legendary Item (NA) within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB: Gold and Legendary Item (NA)

Please only serious inquiries only. This is a legit post.

I am looking for a large amount of gold to purchase, around 10,000/20,000 gold.

I would like to find someone willing to sell at .30 $ USD per gold (just because it is such a large order, I am looking for someone to cut me some slack -- I am willing to negotiate, but I expect you to be as well).

I am also interested in purchasing multiple legendaries in conjunction to the gold purchase. If you have the items I want, I may purchase less gold. I also may just purchase the gold and forgo the legendaries, if the price is not what I'd like.

The legendary items I am interested in are as follows (again, I am a serious buyer, I expect you to be a serious seller):

- Twilight (Greatsword)
- Sunrise (Greatsword)
- Bolt (Sword)
- Kraitkin (Trident)
- Kamohaoali'i Kotaki (Spear)
- Meteorlogicus (Scepter)
- Quip (Pistol)
- The Minstrel (Focus)
- The Dreamer (Shortbow)

I am also interested in having you craft the legendary with my mats. If you have the clovers and gift, I may be willing to go that route, but honestly I just want the item.

Payment Method:
I will be paying through Paypal only, and only after all is confirmed (I expect screenshots in the very least of each individual legendary as well as the gold). I expect all trades to be in person in-game. I expect to be able to speak with you over Skype or some other VoIP chat relay program, before and during the trade.

If you have any questions, you can post here or PM me. You will need to PM me for my Skype info.

Thank you for looking, and again, just to reiterate (what I am buying does seem a bit ridiculous, I know), I am serious and legit.