Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

selling legendary twilight

Discussion on selling legendary twilight within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
selling legendary twilight

like the post said selling the legendary twilight add me on skype kushmane1017

450 obo
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2013, 13:10   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

skype invitation sent

Thank you kosh. Transaction was smooth. He was patient and very clear on the terms. Would definitely rep him a +10 out of 10
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2013, 13:39   #3

sold to tankytank 10/10 smooth Transaction would sell to him again

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS -> Legendary Weapons (Twilight, Sunrise, Eternity, Bolt, Bifrost)
09/06/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 62 Replies
As tittle says, want to sell legendary greatsword "Twilight" And i have absolutely all the materials and precursor (Dawn) to create "Sunrise" (or another "Twilight" if selling the one that i already have) Also, i can make "Eternity", but only if i get an advance payment or if the buyer has a very good reputation. (much more difficult to sell "Eternity" than any other legendary greatsword) (if you willing to buy "Eternity", of course i will do an adequate discount) Or i can craft any other...
GW2 Account: Lvl 80 Warrior with Legendary twilight + 900 Gold
02/10/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 8 Replies
German: Hallo Alle :) Ich verkaufe hier meinen GW2 Account, da ich mir lieber wieder etwas zeit für andere Sachen nehmen will :) Ich nenn einfach mal n paar Fakten: Der Account ist die Digital Deluxe Edition. Es sind noch mehr als 6000 Gems vorhanden Der Warri ist Fractal lvl 30+ und hat 30 AR Full Exotic/ Ascendent Ausrüstung Mehr als 900 Gold auf dem Account vorhanden.
Selling mining/herbalism stuff in Twilight's Hummer server EU
01/24/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Contact me here with a post or pm if u need stuff/more info.I got paypal. Thx
[S] NA GW2 Warrior 80/Full Exoc + Legendary Twilight
12/28/2012 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae37/Garinovit ch/test-5_zps630fa3f6.png I'm currently selling my Guild Wars 2 Account on the North America servers. This account has a level 80 Warrior with the Legendary Greatsword "Twilight" marked with the superior rune of accuracy. The warrior has a full set of exotic armor transmutated to the Human Tier 3 Cultural Armor with Power + Toughness + Vitality Stats + Soldier Runes. This set gives you about 30,000 Health and ridiculous damage...
GW2 - Account - LEGENDARY - GOD - TWILIGHT
11/12/2012 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 3 Replies
___vk___