Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS GW2 gold Personal seller made by handmade

Discussion on WTS GW2 gold Personal seller made by handmade within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

hi all as title i was selling gw2 gold for us with price: 2.60$ per 10g (0.26 per G) i was personal seller and i farm it from tp and dungeon not using bot or anything (all by my hands) i have sold alot to my guildie and friend in game and want starting selling here

(note i sell only at us server thanks)
STOCK: pm me at skype or ym for more information about stock (also selling legendary too now)

i accept paypal (verified) and also Liberty reserve if you intersting pls contact me at

note to build trusty between you and me i can even send 50% first from amount you want to buy then you can pay me after that also i post too at owned core if you not trust me

online now jsut pst at skype for more info

Similar Threads Similar Threads
01/28/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
ok as title say i was selling gw2 gold for us with price: 2.30$ per 10g (0.23 per G) i was personal seller and i farm it from tp and dungeon not using bot or anything (all by my hands) i have sold alot to my guildie and friend in game and want starting selling here STOCK: pm me at skype or ym for more information about stock (also selling legendary too now) i accept paypal (verified) and also Liberty reserve if you intersting pls contact me at skype: sandy.priscal
01/27/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
hei all as title say i was selling gw2 gold for us with price: 2.30$ per 10g (0.23 per G) i was personal seller and i farm it from tp and dungeon not using bot or anything (all by my hands) i have sold alot to my guildie and friend in game and want starting selling here STOCK: pm me at skype or ym for more information about stock (also selling legendary too now) i accept paypal (verified) and also Liberty reserve if you intersting pls contact me at skype: sandy.priscal...
Neue Yang Seller Hompage made by Me :)
05/12/2011 - Metin2 Trading - 49 Replies
Meine Neue Yang Seller seite ist Neu aber sicher. Hier biete ich euch Yang für ein billigen Preis an Ich habe jetzt auf Leviathan yang zur verfügung yangvk - Home Sry Leute habe kein Yang mehr auf s20 weil mich «Happy»™ abgezockt hat in epvp um 1,1kkk nicht mit ihm Handeln in epvp ihr werdet nur abgezockt von ihm