Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT [B]GW2 Gold or Exotic,Legendaries [S] Diablo 3, League of Legends and BF3 + DLC

Discussion on WTT [B]GW2 Gold or Exotic,Legendaries [S] Diablo 3, League of Legends and BF3 + DLC within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up WTT [B]GW2 Gold or Exotic,Legendaries [S] Diablo 3, League of Legends and BF3 + DLC

I want to adquire :

GW2 Gold on EU Server.
Legendary Wepon or Exotic Set.

I offer in exchange :

Diablo 3 Account. A lot of gold and weapons inside, and many other perks I will tell by private.

League of Legends Account. Level 30, High Elo, All Champs, Legendary and Unique Skins, 10 Rune pages with all rune sets.

Battlefield 3. All DLC included and most of achievement.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(Want) Diablo 3 Gold --- (Have) League of Legends Acc and Swtor Acc
11/29/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, i want to trade my League of Legends account and my Swtor account ore one of this two acc`s for Diablo 3 Eu-Normal Gold. League of Legends account: 80+ Champs and 45+ Skins Runes for midcaster, carry, jungle and solotop. Swtor account:
(Have) Swtor acc and League of Legends acc--- (Want) Diablo 3 Gold
11/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, i want to trade my League of Legends account and my Swtor account ore one of this two acc`s for Diablo 3 Eu-Normal Gold. League of Legends account: 80+ Champs and 45+ Skins Runes for midcaster, carry, jungle and solotop. Swtor account:
Tausche HIGHEND League of Legends account gegen Diablo 3 Gold
07/03/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 9 Replies
Hi Leute, ich tausche hier meinen mehr als 2 Jahre alten LoL account gegen Diablo 3 Gold aus. Ich habe mit der Zeit ueber 500 Euro reingesteckt und habe so ziemlich alle guten (ansichtsache) Champions 89 von 100. Dazu die max. 20 Runenseiten und sämtliche Runen um sinnvolle Builds fuer jeden Chamption zu bauen! Champions http://i.imgur.com/VNZN9.jpg