Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS GW2 account 2x lvl 80 wars, linked to gw1

Discussion on WTS GW2 account 2x lvl 80 wars, linked to gw1 within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS GW2 account 2x lvl 80 wars, linked to gw1

GW 2 Account - Wish I had the time for this game but college messing it up. I am actively playing the game for a few more days/a month, so what I listed will change, to more stuff naturally.

2,200+ achievement points.(daily's+monthly's done on time)
Account is mostly based on the pve:

PvE- Human war-80 lvl
Full exotic (karma) armor- Infiltration runes 6/6
Full exotic (draconic) armor w/o the shoulders- Pirate 5/6 runes, for magic find
Exotic Greatsword- Mystic claymore with Superior luck sigil
Rest of the weaps armors are not worth mentioning
67% of the world done, every dungeon accessible
144 Skill points unused
40k+ karma
- Asura war-80 lvl
Random lvl 80 armor
Random weapons
All skills unlocked+ 15 unused
30k + karma
- Charr guardian-36lvl
Full tier 1 cultural armor
- A mule char to carry items
Account wide stuff:
70+ arah shards
200+ AC shards
130+ cof shards
80+ Mystic coins
10+ ectoes
130+ badges of honor
Armorsmith+ Jeweler 400
Lots of materials, should be enough to max one of the crafting professions
6 Mini pets bought over TP + 1 from deluxe edition
Lots of TP unsed stuff (e.g. bank express, repair kit...) and blueprints
Around 15 drops/jugs of liquid karma (combine that with karma booster and 15% guild gain to get more karma)
16+ gold coins

Pvp-
4.6k pts in the Gladiator title
10k glory
Few pvp-weapons unlocked in the chest

Account was played during all beta weekends, 1st char was created on 25th august.
Pre order-Deluxe version of the gw2.

The account is Linked to GW 1 with 50/50 hom rewards and points.
With this account you also get gw1 account which is NCsoft linked (you receive all the info)
GW1 acc has 100+ectoes, GWAMM char, few obsy armor chars, g7 (close to g8), Lots of other things pm me if u want more details.

If you need any more info or/and if you require a screenshot feel free to pm me.

Open for offers. Deserve the right to not sell the account if unsatisfied with the price.