Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wts Guildwars2 Krieger Lv80 Full Exotic Dmg+Mf-Gear

Discussion on Wts Guildwars2 Krieger Lv80 Full Exotic Dmg+Mf-Gear within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 16
Wts Guildwars2 Krieger Lv80 Full Exotic Dmg+Mf-Gear

HI Epvpler,

Ich möchte hier einen Krieger LV80 verkaufen.

zuden Details:

Exotic Waffe
Exotic Rüstungsset mit Krit+Präzi+Kraft
Full Damage + Full Mf Gear
Ansonsten: Karma Gold Mats alles vorhanden

Zusätzlich befinden sich noch einige angefangene Charaktere auf dem Account Lv 10,35,28

Bei dem Erwerb des Accounts gibt es zusätzlich die Email Adresse dazu(Also den Email Account welcher Extra fürs Spiel Angelegt wurde.) der auf dem Gw2 Acc Registriert ist.

Gebote sind erwünscht.

Bezahlung: Paypal, Banktransfer, Psc
Old 10/14/2012, 15:33   #2

push noch da.
Old 10/21/2012, 18:03   #3

Noch da Falls Jemand Intresse Pn oder Skype
Old 04/27/2013, 20:11   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Falls noch da gebe 50euro psc
Pn

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Level 80 warrior, Full PvP Gears, EU Server, 14g+, Full set lv80
09/23/2012 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 6 Replies
Selling a level 80 warrior human. Underworld EU Server. Over 14gold on the account. Over 45k Karma left. Full PvP Set which costs around 90k Karma. In Great pvp guild with voicechat etc... Super cheap account, only through paypal, mail me on here! owns nearly all skills!
Selling a lv80 FULL END GAME GEAR human elementalist DUNGEON ARMOR INCLUDED TOO
09/20/2012 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi,my elementalist account also includes Full exotic set of armor,weapons and accessories all having condition damage attributes main on them Exotic armor are equipped with superior rune of undead runes and exotic weapon with superior rune of luck 2 Citadel of flame pieces in it(suit and gloves) which looks awesomely cool Mastered chef and artificer proffession making it a lot easier to earn gold by crafting exotic weapons and legendary items
S>lv80 elementalist full exotic,dungeon armors,lv400 artificer and chef
09/19/2012 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi,my elementalist account also includes Full exotic set of armor,weapons and accessories all having condition damage attributes main on them Exotic armor are equipped with superior rune of undead runes and exotic weapon with superior rune of luck 2 Citadel of flame pieces in it(suit and gloves) which looks awesomely cool Mastered chef and artificer proffession making it a lot easier to earn gold by crafting exotic weapons and legendary items
WTS------>*********Power LV to LV80 With Full Exotic 15 items set ONLY 300$******
09/11/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
WTS------>***************LV80 With Full Exotic 15 items set ONLY 300$**************** Powerleveling any class. From lv 1 to lv 80. Leave you with more than 80000 Karma. We leave ANY Rear or better equipment above lv 60 to you. You also got keep ALL GOLD. This service usually takes not more than 6-7 days. However, if we take more than 7 days we will refund you 30$ instantly.
[Mercury]SELL Wizard/Bard lv80 full farmed and lv69 Full Str Glaive - PayPal accepted
07/18/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
Hi all, i play ECSRO at the moment and dont have enough time to play in ISRO anymore. So, I want to sell my lv80 char WIZARD full farmed in SRO Global, server Mercury. Payment-Method : PayPal or regular Bank-Transfer. (für Deutsche : PayPal oder normale Überweisung) Offers here pls. Infos :