Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wts gw 2 cd key digital version

Discussion on wts gw 2 cd key digital version within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wts gw 2 cd key digital version

as topic thread say

im selling gw 2 cd key to digital version (normal version of the game without bonuses)

price is 25 euro psc (paysafecard)

im giving the code as soon as i receive the payment

got 1 key for sell both are for digital version of the game

1 key already sold via this forum

feel free to contact me pm and send me ur skype

or add me on skype cniemen

p.s if u dont like the payment option i only accept pls dont add me and dont waste my or urs time
Old 09/02/2012, 12:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 284
dont do it tryed 2 scamm me.
Old 09/02/2012, 12:46   #3

Uploaded with

i tried to scamm right :}? it just look u tried doing that over skype

check the skype logs guys , i wrote im not giving the cd key before getting payment

so the scamming kid tried to fool me out with "i got 40 tbm , i know ADMINISTRATOR"etc

sadly u got 4 tbm so yea u should try scamming somewhere else where ppl will give u cd key first and get nothing from u.

as i wrote in my 1st post i wont get scammed by some kids so u can stop trying :}

thx in advance
Old 09/02/2012, 14:34   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I cant give you a psc but i can give you Starcraft 2, Diablo 3 and
World of Warcraft bc (no gt) for it on 2 Accounts (Stacraft on the first accounts, the other games on the scond account)
If you accept it add me in Skype "headbang27".