Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Chatlog auslesen

Discussion on Chatlog auslesen within the Grand Theft Auto forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Chatlog auslesen

Guten Tag,

Ich verzweifele gerade.
Ich suche eine möglichkeit mit der SAMP API den Chat auszulesen und darauf hin automatisch etwas via SendInput zu senden.

Habe mehrere Sachen probiert aber nichts funktionierendes gefunden.
Deshalb wollte ich hier mal Fragen um Hilfe.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Chatlog
10/22/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 15 Replies
Hey ;) Eine Frage, gibt es einen Chatlog der den normalen Chat loggt? Bzw. lässt sich sowas erstellen? Wäre sehr dankbar auf eine Antwort und würde dringend einen Chatlog benötigen!
decode chatlog
11/20/2007 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Well, I've done some research and found out, that the chatlog-feature in cabal online is just somesort of report-method for the gms! You save the chatlog and then send the saved history to the cabal-team via support ticket or so. So what I would like to know is, is there a way to decode the chatlog, so I can read it too? Is there some genius out there who can help me with this? thanks in advance for some tips!:)
chatlog
04/06/2007 - World of Warcraft - 7 Replies
wird der vll irgendwo lokal aufm rechner abgespeichert? hatte grad so ein lustiges boarisches gm gespräch über chuck norris, dann wow error >_< und ich konnte KEINE screens machen /cry edit: oh sorry, sehe grad is falsches forum, bitte moven
Decrypting the chatlog files
02/19/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Does anyone know how the chat logs are being encrypted or how to decrypt them to plain text ? I'd like to write a plugin for a better messaging system eventually and I'd like to create options so when ever you get a whisper, or guild message it has an alarm event like a noise. He'll if I'm able to get everything I need and I have time I may just make an IM client of somesort for CO2. Any information regarding the messaging ie ... sending receiving messages or how to decrypt and encrypt the log...
ICQ Chatlog
12/03/2005 - Main - 5 Replies
hi ich wollte mal fragen wo man die chatlogs finden kann in welchem ordner oder werden die überhaupt gespeichert?