Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Grand Theft Auto Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling GTA 5 CASH and LEVELS (PC)

Discussion on Selling GTA 5 CASH and LEVELS (PC) within the Grand Theft Auto Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Arrow Selling GTA 5 CASH and LEVELS (PC)

I can add money to your account one of two ways 1 way is that i use my menu and just add it whilst in your account which is COMPLETELY UNDETECTED
Or i can join a game with you drop you it, Which if you have ever modded before you know that it is risky dropping large amounts. I do not have to log in for this money drop.
Prices below for money drop.(Risky but still rarely detected)
10Cents/100k
I HAVE NOT TESTED WHAT MONEY DROP IS SAFE UP TO SO I DO NOT KNOW HOW SAFE IT IS!
Money drop also takes much more time
I WILL ALSO UNLOCK WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH ANY PURCHASE!
Prices below for undetected. But i will need to log into your account for this
5$-20,000,000
10$-50,000,000
15$+ - Any amount with and level(to a limit)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ADD ME ON SKYPE I CAN DO ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY JUST LET ME KNOW AND I WILL PRICE IT
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Levels
35cents/level
I can bundle up levels and money for a cheaper price.
levels are safe but i can only do 25 levels per day on one account or else is may be unsafe, So if you need 100 levels it will take me 96 hours to add ALL of the levels. I can do them all in one day but obviously regardless how someone does it it will look suspicious.(on R* side)

IF HAVING TROUBLES OR PROBLEMS WITH FINDING OR CONTACTING ME PM ME AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITHIN 48 hours.
You may also email me at

PLEASE REPORT BANS TO ME

I DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOU BEING BANNED

PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE

I can ALWAYS show proof before purchase.
Old 02/12/2017, 10:09   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 55
your price list is a bit Expensive though also your thread design looks like you´re on a LSD Trip
Old 02/12/2017, 11:25   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zihapez View Post
your price list is a bit Expensive though also your thread design looks like you´re on a LSD Trip
Yea i guess, i fixed the prices a bit(lowered some) and changed the amount you will receive for paying X amount, and i like colorful threads lol.
Old 03/05/2017, 22:15   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2000
i want to buy but i dont have skype
i got steam if you want to chat there

i dont want to get banned
so how mutch amount can i buy with no problems ?
Old 03/05/2017, 22:54   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACEX* View Post
i want to buy but i dont have skype
i got steam if you want to chat there

i dont want to get banned
so how mutch amount can i buy with no problems ?
PM me your steam link

Tags
gta, levels, money, pc, selling