Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Grand Theft Auto Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Thunderstorm GTA Online Local/Remote Money Service With Recovery | Cheap and Reliable

Discussion on Thunderstorm GTA Online Local/Remote Money Service With Recovery | Cheap and Reliable within the Grand Theft Auto Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation 💰💰💰Thunderstorm GTAO Money/Recovery Service / Good Times Assured!!! 💰💰💰

THUNDERSTORM GTA ONLINE SERVICE

Are you tired of constantly grinding for cash online, tired of struggling to keep up with all of the DLC's and the amazing features they bestow upon us? are you tired of debating weather or not buying that shark card is a good idea or something you may regret later? If so then your search is officially over!
Thunderstorm Online is a new "enterprise" in the online money/recovery service our goal is to make you happy and that is all no strings attached!

You may be wondering how this will be handled, well we have our distributor who is in possession of a top notch privately made mod menu that has blocked off all sorts of attempts at getting us banned, we haven't yet seen one person get banned from our service and that is why, if our service is of a direct cause to a ban on your account we will refund you and provide you with a new account to play on (only if proof that our service was the cause is given)

Now onto the good stuff!

Remote Package

Bronze Package: 4k Cash Drops:
£1 for 20 Minutes (Includes you + 2 friends)
+£0.50 for every other friend.

Silver Package: 4k Cash Drops:
£2 for 50 Minutes (Includes you + 2 friends)
+£1 for every other friend.

Gold Package: 4k Cash Drops:
£3 for 100 Minutes (Includes you + 2 friends)
+£1.50 for every other friend.

Premium Remote
LIFETIME 4K Cash Drops:
£10 for a 20 minute lobby every 48 hours or as needed + priority hosting.

Remote Packages are drops of 4k bags roughly 5-10 every second depending on the server speed, the process will go as follows; enter a session with the provider and you shall be teleported to a secluded area of which you shall receive the drop, under any circumstances you must not bank this cash as it will make you an easy target for the ban hammer

Local Cash Drops 200k Stealth
(Requires remote account access)
$200 Million - £2 GBP
$500 Million - £5 GBP
$1 Billion - £8 GBP

Premium Local
LIFETIME STEALTH 200K INJECTIONS
£20 for a 500 Million Injection every 48hrs / When needed + Priority Hosting

LOCAL REQUIRES ACCOUNT ACCESS
It is also the safest method

Interested? How to contact me for a purchase??

?chat" target="_blank">skype:?chat

SOCIAL CLUB: TheLonewolvez OR TestGTAO4000

Proof of my service
Old 01/31/2017, 18:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ps4? If so pm me pls
Old 02/01/2017, 00:03   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreewayCrew View Post
Ps4? If so pm me pls
I am afraid its currently PC only at the moment