Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Grand Theft Auto Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Grand Theft Auto Five l Online l GTA$ for sale l Cheap l

Discussion on Grand Theft Auto Five l Online l GTA$ for sale l Cheap l within the Grand Theft Auto Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Grand Theft Auto Five l Online l GTA$ for sale l Cheap l

Hello ElitePVPers! My name is Stéfhan and I am here to make your Grand Theft Auto 5 Online experience a better place, did you ever want this beautiful T20 in Gta Online, but was it too expensive?

And how about this $10,000,000 beautiful Luxor Deluxe?

Fear not! As I am here to make all this possible for you so you can enjoy GTA Online without working for cash! Show your friends your beautiful new vehicles and claim them you worked hard! You can buy ANY vehicle, ANY house, ANY gun, whatever you want is possible with GTA Online money!

I am selling GTA Online money to increase your fun in GTA Online.
The way I will give you money is by spawning moneybags with my custom made script! Each moneybag contains $40,000 and I can spawn a **** ton at a time, over and over again!
If you want to buy GTA cash, you will need a PayPal account. All payments will go through € Euro's and not dollars or any other currency.

Prices:

1 Million €0,20
5 Million €1,00
10 Million €2,00
15 Million €3,00

It is clear! You will get 1 million every €0,20 you transfer to me by PayPal.

Want to buy Gta Online money? Contact me at Skype,
My username is seen below!
stefhan.street
Or contact my friend.
nick453nduocraft