Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Grand Theft Auto Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SA-MP Scriptservice nach Wunsch!

Discussion on SA-MP Scriptservice nach Wunsch! within the Grand Theft Auto Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SA-MP Scriptservice nach Wunsch!

Hallo,
ich biete heute hier meinen Service an. Ich Scripte euch Sachen nach Wunsch, außer komplette Gamemodes!

Zu mir:
Ich bin 17 Jahre alt zocke SA-MP schon 6 Jahre und seit 3 Jahren Scripte ich schon. Arbeiten tue ich grundsätzlich mit MySQL, ich verabscheue DINI!
Zurzeit Arbeite ich an einen Freeroam Projekt (DM/Stunt/Race/Gangwar/Parkour).
Bis jetzt selber habe ich nur: Race Systeme, Gangs(war) Systeme, Admin Systeme, Haus und Immobilien Systeme gemacht. Alles natürlich mit MySQL.

Akzeptieren tue ich nur PSC. Testserver für eure fertigen Scripts besitze ich auch.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Hero online bot with scripts (i can make more scripts on request)
08/01/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 10 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/theblackmarket/treasure /176992 message me for more info ive recently discovered a macro record program , ive been using it for years now ...tho the thing is without decent scripts its useless so ive put together some scripts to sell with the macro bot program i will add the macro bot (without scripts) its the scripts i'm selling just request a script file for it and i wil make and sell it
agBot Loop Scripts [ Let's Make alist with Mobs Scripts ]
07/09/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 228 Replies
Hello Everyone, i saw that everyone is getting stuck to make agBot Loop Script. so i though we should make a topic a mobs scripts. and i will start. :) Now for me i prefer to use notepad to make my scripts. How to install : Just Copy the code and paste in <bot folder>\config\config1\script\default.lst If we got more scripts, i will just make a webpage, where you can select Town, HP and MP Bots you wanna buy then the monster you want to kill. then it auto generate the script for you....