Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 09:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A humble suggestion.

Discussion on A humble suggestion. within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/17/2010, 00:32   #16

elite*gold: 0
i dont thinks this will stop the incessant "reporting" and "begging for thanks" but nice try ._. +1 for this

@all
read the rules first. that should be enough for us to know what to do here in the forums.
Old 12/17/2010, 01:07   #17

well, i think we should all talk about this to fix this kind of problem...
Old 12/17/2010, 06:06   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyr. View Post
then go to GC main..not here in GC hacks.. ._.
You said it yourself. What's the purpose of this section if someone won't even release/share some hacks/exploits/bugs etc.?
Old 12/17/2010, 06:44   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by peipakua View Post
You said it yourself. What's the purpose of this section if someone won't even release/share some hacks/exploits/bugs etc.?
definitely there is no rule prohibiting the release/posting of hacks. i dont mind posting bugs either, as it will get patched (definitely!).