Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 16:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST]sd hack for a solo player

Discussion on [REQUEST]sd hack for a solo player within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [REQUEST]sd hack for a solo player

i really badly needed sd hack for my gcph account
please someone

Old 12/15/2010, 14:58   #2

elite*gold: 2
Lucky.

4 post counts.

Please read the rules.
If you can't find it check my siggy.
THREAD CLOSURE REQUESTED.
STRICTLY NO MORE REPLIES.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request]Player detect scroll use
05/22/2010 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
I'm looking for some CE script that would teleport me whit a return scroll if some player is detected. It would be pretty much pointless because of the high rate of seeing other players while speedhacking, but I still ask for it. If you want some reward for having leeched it or making it, I can powerlevel you to arround level 60-80 on Rondow.
Player Detect Request
12/14/2009 - Dekaron - 14 Replies
Its annoying when im hacking in such places as crespo, python, draco or avalon and suddenly someone comes out and screens me or gets my name... Would it be possible to make a CE script that shows ALL players on the map with dots or something? (I KNOW IT WOULD NOT BE GOOD FOR BRAIKEN OR LOA BUT OTHER PLACES) yes... if this topic is spam, delete it and/or if it's not on the right section, please move it. Thx - Sorsahp
Solo . Server hack
08/12/2009 - SRO Private Server - 82 Replies
I know how to hack Server. SWSRO and all other pserver , exept ecsro , Got a opened unsaved Port .. Its easy to hack
[Request]Seine Player ID finden/finding ur player ID in S4
08/12/2009 - S4 League - 7 Replies
Also Engine und Bypass und alles hab ich ja nun frag ich mich wie man seine ID und gegebenfalls di von andern Spielern findet und pls postet jetz nicht den Cheat Table von zero oder so odern CT es wäre mir am liebsten wie man es genau selber findet.
[REQUEST] Player progress database
01/10/2009 - CO2 Programming - 1 Replies
Hello, Can anyone help me to build a program which reads the content out of the equipment window and logges the information in a text file? For example, I view a friends equipment, the program reads the content and writes it down in a text-file like this: elitegoldhelmet lvl 67, refinednecklace lvl 67 1soc refined dragongem, uniqueattackring lvl 70 +2 etc. etc. So the program reads the equipment and wrights it down in the textfile. The goal is making a player database to see their...