Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 07:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Region Block Help?

Discussion on Region Block Help? within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Region Block Help?

Hey! So i searched around, and couldn't find anything that helps me, so hopefully im not in the wrong here, but..

I have proxifier, and a working proxy. I tested, it works, etc. The only problem is, when i startup GCPH, is runs etc. but then i get to the Login, and then it gives me the Region Block message. :/

Does anyone know what's wrong? or how to fix it?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
BGC Region Block
11/18/2010 - Grand Chase - 0 Replies
Yeah ok so I've gone through some threads on how to bypass region block. Walker's doesnt seem to work. So is there a way to bypass Brazil GrandChase's region block? Thx :)
Cause of Region Block ??
11/05/2010 - Grand Chase - 3 Replies
Can anyone tell me what was the cause for a region block? I m here in Philippines I've been playing GCPH for many months now I've used Undetected GCPH Nana Ultimate 7 about 1 week now but i was frustrated when i log in my account this day, it says Region Block???
Q: How to Bypass Region Block in PH?
10/16/2010 - Grand Chase - 0 Replies
Anybody know how to bypass Region Block in PH? if there is kindly post it here w/ instructions + screen shot Thanks in advance