Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 00:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

fire red ancient bead

Discussion on fire red ancient bead within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
fire red ancient bead

in pvp what character do i use toget the fire red ancient bead
Old 11/29/2010, 03:59   #2

any character the beads is randomly given.
Old 12/02/2010, 18:34   #3

Dunno in PVP (since I think the bead grade is random, but im not sure) but in Dungeon runs ancient beads are received when you get a good-great rating.

To get beads for a specific character (Basing this on Jin since you asked for a Fire red bead)

Use this as reference: (the character order according to the Character Select window)
Elisis
Lire
Arme
Lass
Ryan
Ronan
Amy
Jin
Sieghart
Mari

1st job- gets a bead for that character, so using a Fighter would get you beads for Jin.
2nd Job- gets a bead for the character after the one you used (according to the character select window/pannel) Using a Muse would get you Jin's beads.
3rd job- gets a bead for the character 2 slots after the one you used. Using an Aegis Knight would get Jin's Beads.
4th Job - gets a bead for the character 3 slots after the one you used. Using an Avenger would get Jin's Beads. (not sure about this one, I sometimes get epic beads for Ryan (but im a ryan user so...) if it aint epic its just sealed beads for Jin, no other grade)

This predictions are not 100% true, but as far as the 1st job and 2nd job predictions are concerned I haven't missed em yet.

also this was tested days before Mari was released. I dunno if it affected the pattern, didn't care after I finished gatcha.

also the beads I talking about here are the ones you get after a mission/pvp not the one you picked up. Usually comes in packages of 2 or 5 depending on how fast/good you finished the mission/dungeon run.
Old 12/02/2010, 21:14   #4

This should be in the Discussion section. Requesting for it to be moved please
Old 12/31/2010, 11:13   #5

Quote:
Dunno in PVP (since I think the bead grade is random, but im not sure) but in Dungeon runs ancient beads are received when you get a good-great rating.

To get beads for a specific character (Basing this on Jin since you asked for a Fire red bead)

Use this as reference: (the character order according to the Character Select window)
Elisis
Lire
Arme
Lass
Ryan
Ronan
Amy
Jin
Sieghart
Mari

1st job- gets a bead for that character, so using a Fighter would get you beads for Jin.
2nd Job- gets a bead for the character after the one you used (according to the character select window/pannel) Using a Muse would get you Jin's beads.
3rd job- gets a bead for the character 2 slots after the one you used. Using an Aegis Knight would get Jin's Beads.
4th Job - gets a bead for the character 3 slots after the one you used. Using an Avenger would get Jin's Beads. (not sure about this one, I sometimes get epic beads for Ryan (but im a ryan user so...) if it aint epic its just sealed beads for Jin, no other grade)

This predictions are not 100% true, but as far as the 1st job and 2nd job predictions are concerned I haven't missed em yet.

also this was tested days before Mari was released. I dunno if it affected the pattern, didn't care after I finished gatcha.

also the beads I talking about here are the ones you get after a mission/pvp not the one you picked up. Usually comes in packages of 2 or 5 depending on how fast/good you finished the mission/dungeon run.
How 'bout in ryan.. How do I get beads?But not just bead.. How do I get Ancient Sealed Bead for Ryan.??