Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 14:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST]For patch download in GCPH

Discussion on [REQUEST]For patch download in GCPH within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy [REQUEST]For patch download in GCPH

I need manual patch in GCPH plss give a link
Old 11/02/2010, 10:57   #2

Received Thanks: 1,246
Please wait for the updates in .
Surely, they will post a manual patch.
Old 11/02/2010, 12:58   #3

hey auverin is ur grand chase is already patched??
Old 11/02/2010, 13:47   #4

Smile

try this link sir.
all credits to grandchaser YuNaRiX

press thanks if i helped
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tutorial/GCPH S3] Installation and Download links
12/18/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 14 Replies
Alright I made this thread since a lot of people are posting a lot of this regarding the installation of the season 3 client even if it was ONLY a guide on the download if the S3 client, hope this would help you out. This is the BEST way possible since it save you a lot of trouble patching previously released installers. Step 1: Download the full GCPH S3 client, here's the link : ftp://ftp.levelupgames.ph/GC/ *Upon landing on this page you can download the S3 client by parts. *You can use...
GCPH Patch
11/01/2010 - Grand Chase - 0 Replies
uhh i'm trying to install GC and i'm stuck :facepalm: there are three patch in the gcsite, right? should i download all of them or should i just pick one? thanks in advance :rolleyes: .: offtopic :.
[GCPH] Download Sound_Korea.kom to .Wav Extracted File
05/15/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 19 Replies
http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1089/1089407r9 iq6lcouz.gif Hi Guys! Since we cannot do anything as of the moment due to unavailability of working CE's, Lemme just share this Kom Extracted file of sound_korea i extracted (this is for those who does not know how to run KOMExtractor). It turns out to be the voices / speeches of all Grand Chase PH Characters in .wav format.. (English Voices) so cute..
[request] Patch 3.0.2 Download
10/15/2008 - World of Warcraft - 13 Replies
Hey Leute, ist bereits irgendwo der kommende Patch auf einer Seite hochgeladen? Oder existiert irgendwo eine andere Downloadmöglichkeit außer über den Blizzard-Assistenten? Steinigt mich nicht wenn es hier schon irgendwo steht, war aber schon länger nicht mehr in der WoW-Sektion unterwegs. Suche hab ich auch benutzt, da werden mir 235 Seiten ausgespuckt... Danke euch!
any can post to download patch 4358-5003 i can't download at conquer site
12/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
please help me to download patch 4358-5003 the original 1 please post it at rapid or any kind so i can download i can't download at conqueronline site. please help me