Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 19:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

can't find rare drop list thread

Discussion on can't find rare drop list thread within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
can't find rare drop list thread

so i've tried searching for this list i remember seeing a few months ago. it had to do w/ NAGC's list of rare drops. i did find one, but a mod say that the thread has closed cause it was already post. thing is, i can't find that thread.

can someone who knows what im talking about help me or give me better search options, cause i've tried A LOT of diff combos lol.

and if this isn't the place to post sumthin like this, plz nicely direct me to the right forum where i should be asking something like this. THANKS!
Old 09/22/2010, 09:53   #2

i can just say you at the place were you drop the common armor/weapons you have a really chance to drop the same item in rare so its not hard to find out were you drop rare =P (a tipp in the last dungon thunder hammer you can tanke out epic weapons off the boxes)
Old 09/22/2010, 09:55   #3

elite*gold: 90
Cool

The one that i've posted that got deleted?
Or this new one >

Hope it helps. :)
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/22/2010, 12:01   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Hephaestus View Post
Or this new one >

Hope it helps.
thanks for that +1 thanks
Old 09/22/2010, 22:26   #5

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Hephaestus View Post
Or this new one >

Hope it helps.
yea..... i said NAGC, meaning North American Grand Chase lol. not GCPH. so although sum1 who plays gcph would get help from that, i wouldn't. unless sum of the rules still apply.

so until then close, but no cigar ^_^

Tags
quest rare drop list nagc