Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 04:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]About Private Server

Discussion on [Question]About Private Server within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question]About Private Server

does anybody know of a season 3 private server
*Grand Chase*
Old 09/08/2010, 15:56   #2

none have been made yet, since its so hard to run s3 on a regular gc server ppl dont have the right stuff to run it just by themselves. ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2010, 07:05   #3

thanks..
Old 09/11/2010, 13:53   #4

theres only 1 out but, There havent been any updates atm.
Edit: Nvm you said S3

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[QUESTION]How do i bypass Xtrap for any private server?[QUESTION]
10/12/2009 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
Exactly what the title says. I keep on getting an xTrap error when i try and load ANY private server that uses XTrap and it's driving me absolutely insane. I cant figure out why it's showing me the error. If anyone has any bypasser for Helix / PaRaDoX or any other server u know that has xTrap can u either PM me the bypass or post it here pls......this is driving me nuts Bump.
[QUESTION]How do i bypass Xtrap for any private server?[QUESTION]
10/02/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 2 Replies
Exactly what the title says. I keep on getting an xTrap error when i try and load ANY private server that uses XTrap and it's driving me absolutely insane. I cant figure out why it's showing me the error. If anyone has any bypasser for Helix / PaRaDoX or any other server u know that has xTrap can u either PM me the bypass or post it here pls......this is driving me nuts
private server question
08/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
well i was wondering what kind of pc and connection u need for making private server for at least 100 ppl online playing.... and is there any server files wich dont allow users to write @level 130 and they wont be lvl 130 etc...and that monsters are in and that shit if that kind server files are etc...im willing to make private server and run it etc...so if anyone wish to help etc...add me on msn [email protected] or pm me here