Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 22:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hacks for NAGC Season 3 please{Request}

Discussion on Hacks for NAGC Season 3 please{Request} within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Hacks for NAGC Season 3 please{Request}

i know that PHGC has alot of hacks and the season 3 has hacks already but none for NAGC that are avalible or work for the season. if anyone can get some up it would help alot
Old 06/07/2010, 21:10   #2

They're having trouble getting the necessary files/info they're needing. So be patient
Old 06/08/2010, 02:06   #3

Be Patient
Old 06/08/2010, 02:53   #4

uhhh SD hack works on gc season 3 best part you can use it and wont have to shut it off for pvp since it only works in dungeons
Old 06/08/2010, 03:30   #5

Sir Makim has a working NAGC hack. Go to the RELEASES section. Requesting for thread to be closed.
Closed Thread