Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 03:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ipugc ???

Discussion on ipugc ??? within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 83
ipugc ???

Hi leute , ich hab ein problem unzwar wird die main.exe bei ipuGc als virus angezeigt und wollte euch fragen ob ihr die main.exe ohne virus habt oder ob das überhaubt ein virus ist?

english:

Hey guys, my av says main.exe is a virus , can i have the main.exe without virus and is that a virus?

(sry for my bad english)
Old 03/29/2010, 03:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,132
Probably heuristic. False alarm.
Old 03/29/2010, 09:42   #3

elite*gold: 83
can you upload the main.exe from ipugc pls?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
IPUGC
05/31/2010 - Grand Chase - 2 Replies
I Download IPUGC..But Its Main.exe has a virus...the virus name was spyware.perfect..i disable my anti virus and play it,then a blue screen appear..it said beginning memory dump:confused:
trouble.... IPUGC
04/21/2010 - Grand Chase - 6 Replies
when Im playing pvp when its finish im stuck on that room..... and when Im in dungeon... im stuck in loading but I hear sounds... like when im using ronan... for the glory of kanavan.. something like that.... help plsss...
[Request] IPUGC
03/23/2010 - Grand Chase - 1 Replies
Requesting IPUGC new hack updated after patch... I apologize if its already posted by someone:handsdown:
IPUGC
03/19/2010 - Grand Chase - 16 Replies
can some one make a new hack for ipugc ill pm you the the stage folder thing plz pm me or post here if your gonna make one. PS:the hacks at sir brians thread for ipugc is detected why? everytime you start the game with the hack activated when the white screen opens it auto closes.
No GM in IPUGC.
02/19/2010 - Grand Chase - 10 Replies
There are no GM's in IPUGC. The only person with administrative powers is Notorious, but he isn't on GC at all. Hack your hearts away!