Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 17:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] GC Download Links

Discussion on [REQUEST] GC Download Links within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
[REQUEST] GC Download Links

hi guys, hope u can give me links to any gc region currently available. if u can help, please post

1. link to particular gc region's home page
2. alternative download link (http or torrent)

i just finished patching gcbr and nagc; cant patch gcth though. i'll be releasing hacks soon, hopefully before next maintenance if i can make time--been at my grand parents' wake lately.

thanks and happy hacking!
Old 03/19/2010, 04:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,132
THGC's patching server is ftp, which is, imho, a pain.

I think I remember seeing a thread similar to this one with links; I'll try looking for it.
Old 03/19/2010, 05:44   #3

elite*gold: 20
maybe i'll check too...
Old 03/19/2010, 06:24   #4

elite*gold: 0
@Frost
i have TWGC and you just need the patcher. and let it patch. but it takes super long though :S and to save time for patching it you can copy and paste the music folder from NAGC. if you want the patcher for TWGC just put a visitor message and i will upload it.
EDIT:THGC is from asiasoft. they are doing fast patches and it's ghey. .__. just ask THGC players for their folder and upload it because we don't really understand thai language.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
another download links
08/28/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
these site goes up with me so fast and i'll find other sites http://s2.megaleech.eu/files/59bb708dbd6f336a0f24 bcfafa73fa75/megaleech.eu__ZSZC_105_1.679.part2.ra r http://s2.megaleech.eu/files/9c893a3537a03364f9d7 ab08af86aa94/megaleech.eu__ZSZC_105_1.679.part1.ra r one thing more
[ZSZC] Alternative Download Links (Request)
08/10/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey guys! Made this topic cuz ive tried every single link ive found! even torrents and none of them work for me Megaupload - says im already downloading something (tried many solutions and non worked) DepositFiles - same as MU Torrent - It doesnt even start on my torrent dler Other links - Most of them are broken I wonder if any of u guys could post a link from Mediafire or Filefront since boths host allows multi downloads and ppl have no probs with them!
[Request] ZSZC new download links.
06/02/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
As in topic I can't find them anywhere so I ask you to send download links. Regards Tom
No download links?
10/18/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi. i am have ing a problem with almost every SRO private server ATM i get to the site make an account then go to the download page read how to play it it say download client here: but nothing is there why is is and how can i fix it Thanks all.
Download Links zu den P-Servern
03/25/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hallo habe schon mit bekommen das man die links nicht posten darf;) kann mir wer ? dann einfach die links pn wäre nett ein dickes FETTES THX kommt bei raus:P Ps:Die Regi Seiten breuchte ich auch:P pls pn