Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 12:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]{GChackersClub} Please create a trainer for IPUGC

Discussion on [Request]{GChackersClub} Please create a trainer for IPUGC within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/13/2010, 01:31   #16

elite*gold: 0
If anyone needs a hack in this game, that person sucks hardcore... Im always spammed with PMs like "help me unlock XXXX" or "Please help me level" and i aid those people, saying you need hacks makes me think im doing a bad job.
Old 03/13/2010, 02:56   #17

Received Thanks: 2,132
@misaelx

What if ppl PM "Please get all of my characters to lv 60 in one day"?

lolz. O well, I know I'm not making IPUGC hack since I don't want to, but even if I made one, I know I'll just get IP banned, seeing that I have the same username in there.

@user_babel

Please refrain yourself from using offensive language.
Old 03/13/2010, 04:28   #18

elite*gold: 20
IPUGC sd trainer:
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2010, 16:07   #19

Received Thanks: 9,382
@sir makim43

yeah... its sure banned when you get your all characters to max in a single day... just like what happened to me T_T... they banned my IP and my character has been reset T_T

@misael

i think i know you... i have a friend in NAGC that has the same name as you..
Old 03/13/2010, 16:27   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by noein8413 View Post
@sir makim43

yeah... its sure banned when you get your all characters to max in a single day... just like what happened to me T_T... they banned my IP and my character has been reset T_T

@misael

i think i know you... i have a friend in NAGC that has the same name as you..
When i started using my real life name may people ripped it -_-

Btw, our system auto bans everyone who clears any dungeon in less than 1 minute, except trial forest. (takes one week)

I really don't know why people comes to a private server to hack, things aren't difficult to obtain. Stop hacking and enjoy the game, you'll be happier that way...
Old 03/14/2010, 04:03   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by misaelx View Post
When i started using my real life name may people ripped it -_-

Btw, our system auto bans everyone who clears any dungeon in less than 1 minute, except trial forest. (takes one week)

I really don't know why people comes to a private server to hack, things aren't difficult to obtain. Stop hacking and enjoy the game, you'll be happier that way...
well maybe if the job change missions didn't take days on end to finish...people wouldn't want to hack ? its not the leveling or the money people hate its the fact that to advance from your first job to second your normally level 60 before you have all the items needed making it rather retarded and boring people to go pservers for speed but at the end of the day the job change ruins the fun most game's shorten the task of changing jobs when it come's to pserver's and i admit..i guess there is the option of donating something im planning on doing later on this week however i disagree with the need to use cash to get a faster jobchange and personally i think you should delete all the normal job change scrolls and just makes the cash scrolls into gp one's and as such returning the fun to the game
Old 03/14/2010, 15:50   #22

@kurokuno

there are servers that has no mission on all jobs...

ex. gc pumaloco
xphyre gc
Old 03/14/2010, 19:02   #23

I already tested job change misions, you get 7-24 frags each ruins of the silver knights run, do you think that's too little?
Old 03/14/2010, 19:38   #24

Quote:
@kurokuno

there are servers that has no mission on all jobs...

ex. gc pumaloco
xphyre gc
yes true i guess and im grateful for you adding to the subject for the people who don't know about them my problem is that both of them servers are hackers paradise and is rather boring because of that still major thanks for adding that =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by misaelx View Post
I already tested job change misions, you get 7-24 frags each ruins of the silver knights run, do you think that's too little?
well sorry to add yet Another post on this subject But no i dont...but then again if your doing someone like Elesis you do her first job change quest 300 spear fragments at like 7-10 per mission it gets rather boring fast
Old 03/14/2010, 20:32   #25

If you reach lvl 60 by doing just 2nd job and it takes you a week, i think you have some small issues really. There are still hackers on ipu, which makes it not so fun anymore. "i can't do max 30 runs in a lvl 15 dungeon, omg, help .. hack... plox. aww... i can't get to lvl 60 because i can't win a pvp and get 5 million exp per win, and i can't dungeon either, because .. well i can't even do 2nd jobs." That's just retarded. You get everything handed out to you on ipu. Have you ever completed a 2nd job in NAGC? The one where you get about half the frags per run than in ipu, and the dungeon is twice the level. gaikoz about 30, whispering woods about 15. Apparently not.

My question is... why do you play Grand Chase? Take up Solitaire, it might fit your kind of challange and time. And if you can't finish a game of solitaire... heh, you can request some hacks to help ya.

Kthxbye.
Old 03/15/2010, 01:50   #26

elite*gold: 20
if any of the IPUGC admins/mods are reading this, there's something wrong with ur private server: its not as easy as gcph XD private servers are supposed to be easier to play.

private servers need 2 important things: high EXP and high drop rates. so far IPUGC only has the first.

this is why i hate and never play IPUGC: gcph is still more fun to play. and i'm doing dungeon runs without hacks lately, been playing legit with my ka-couple XD
Old 03/15/2010, 12:43   #27

@Sir Frost your right because GCPH is easier to play, specially if we hac cople and party
Old 03/16/2010, 00:12   #28

playing without hacks are fun.... try it out... ^^..lately... i only played GCPH just for attendance meaning i only let my character see the pvp room nothing else ^^...
Old 03/16/2010, 01:29   #29

elite*gold: 1
ipugc hack is detected
Old 03/16/2010, 18:10   #30

i got detected