Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 02:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about key recorders

Discussion on Question about key recorders within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about key recorders

I want to ask a question... Would it be possible to create key recorder which would work on GC? Or a bot which would do same action again and again? Example : stars dungeon, walks same path to next teleport, teleports.. After dungeon presses on space where items supposed to appear (ok), then starts again.. Doing actions with about 1 minute spaces.. Or is it impossible?
Old 01/17/2010, 17:03   #2

It's 100% possible.

but Gameguard is currently blocking some certain programs that record keys.
however, these programs might work with GC.

, havn't tried this because its not compatible with Vista. (Only works with windows XP)

I had a friend in the past that makes macro scripts, I do not know how to make one myself, it's been awile and I don't know if this will work but it worked in the past.

Joy2key (google it), Description:

// I do not know how to make macro scripts, so please don't ask me how to make one.
Old 01/17/2010, 17:04   #3

i need the script xD
Old 01/17/2010, 17:06   #4

Im wondering if anyone could make it (i know that im acting as a leecher)
Old 01/17/2010, 17:10   #5

it would be nice if someone created a macro or "bot" for gc. nomore hand running through dungeons!
Old 01/17/2010, 17:54   #6

Well i actually tried doing this before with several macro recorders and the recording bit was fine, it recorded all the keystrokes i was using in grand chase, i could see them in the macro script.. but when it came to play back the macros weren't being played back in the grand chase window that was in the foreground, instead in the background. I believe that was the only problem though, So if someone could have a script that would make the macro playback in the grand chase window then i don't see why it wouldn't work.
Old 01/17/2010, 18:14   #7

so if anyone has the script we can do this...
Old 01/17/2010, 18:29   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellst View Post
Well i actually tried doing this before with several macro recorders and the recording bit was fine, it recorded all the keystrokes i was using in grand chase, i could see them in the macro script.. but when it came to play back the macros weren't being played back in the grand chase window that was in the foreground, instead in the background. I believe that was the only problem though, So if someone could have a script that would make the macro playback in the grand chase window then i don't see why it wouldn't work.
A.k.A Bypassing gameguard
Closed Thread